[FREE APP] Dragon Ball Z: Transformation Guide

dbG33K

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi Everyone!

I'm new to these forums, but a long time Windows Phone advocate... Though I guess most of you guys must be as well, if you belong to a Windows Phone forum, haha.

Anyway, I wanted to get on here and spread the word a bit about an app I've been working on. I'm no professional developer. Heck I can hardly write actual code. I pretty much just stick with "Design View" in Blend and only occasionally venture into the unknown abyss that is "Code View."

Developing is just a hobby, though anytime a hobby can bring in money is definitely a plus. I'm a sophomore in college and a Psychology/Sociology major. Again, not much experience in non-hobby-based computing/developing. I also great enjoy the Dragon Ball series, as it's my favorite anime. My love of Dragon Ball, coupled with my love of Windows Phone is really why I chose to begin developing.

But that was just a little bit about me. Here's information about my app:

Dragon Ball Z: Transformation Guide is an informational app that delves into the many transformations that take place throughout the anime classic, Dragon Ball Z. It contains synopses, pictures, tables (listing who all have encountered such transformations as well as when (specific Manga Chapter and TV Episode/Movie).

The app is currently available in the Windows Phone Store for FREE.

http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=6c9865f2-f3f8-4c15-b81b-3a880ba32ade

fa716a48-9d41-4e57-b030-73d81eca8272

I've attached a QR code so you can just scan that and be off!

Also, if you download please feel free to Rate it and e-mail your suggestions to me! (Or just reply here)

Thanks guys!

Last edited:

dbG33K

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Just wanted to come back here and make an update on the status on my app. I've finally finished all of my content updates and the app is now officially complete! I've removed the paid version, leaving only the free version available.

Please, I'd greatly appreciate your downloads and any feedback you can offer for me. Additionally, if you enjoy it, please feel free to tell your friends and recommend the app to them. Word of mouth is pretty much the only option I have for "advertising" my app.

Also check out my other app, Dragon Ball Movie Guide! DB Movie Guide | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

dbG33K

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to bring everyone up to speed on some exciting new developments in regards to my apps.

Not sure if any of you follow Dragon Ball, but in the past few months, the first animated theatrical DBZ release in over 17 years occurred in Japan and other countries around the globe. I'm excited to announce that my DB Movie Guide app now features a section dedicated to the new movie: Battle of Gods!

Additionally, updates are being certified for both apps adding new Battle of Gods content!

As always, I'd be deeply appreciative if you'd check my apps out and rate them on the marketplace. If you enjoy them, please help spread the word about them. If you feel they need improvement, I'd love to hear from you! You can email me from directly within the apps themselves.

Thanks guys! Until next time :)

- dbG33K

dbG33K

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
It's been over a year since the last time I brought you guys up-to-speed on the Dragon Ball Z Transformation Guide! Since last time, I've begun adding videos! Now you can watch the scenes in which the series' transformations take place! Please check it out!

F3rzz

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Awesome, I'll download now :3

When I was little I watched the first series (child goku), though never completely, but I was forbidden of Z, too much violence, then i watched very few of GT.

Haha FML.

I would like to watch it completely, but I don't know if I should choose Kai or the old Z. Since apparently all the "fillers" are stripped out on Kai... And I read a fan saying the fillers made you care about and love Goku.
Now that I think about it, maybe there's a way to watch the whole series with the Kai remasterization alongside Z's other stuff.

tl;dr FML

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster