[App] MyStocks Portfolio

angrynapkin

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Free version: My Stocks Portfolio | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
Paid version (no ads , top banner removed): My Stocks Portfolio+ | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

MyStocks Portfolio allows you to quickly monitor stocks and the performance of your portfolios. I initially created the app in early 2011 since there was no portfolio management app on the marketplace that lets users quickly see their investment gains/losses at a glance.

Please feel free to e-mail me at mystocks.portfolio@outlook.com if you have any suggestions for features.

Screenshots (WP8):

Screenshot1.PNG Screenshot2.PNG
Screenshot3.PNG Screenshot4.PNG
Screenshot5.PNG Screenshot6.PNG
Screenshot7.PNG Screenshot8.PNG

Full description:

MyStocks Portfolio allows you to quickly monitor stocks and the performance of your portfolios.

Real-time quotes for most markets. Syncs across many financial data sources to provide comprehensive and reliable coverage.

Trade times shown for each quote so you know exactly how recent the data is.

Live tiles give you an at-a-glance summary of your watchlist, holdings, and individually pinned stocks without having to enter the app.

Data import/export using CSV format, allowing you to easily back up data or import from Fidelity, Google Finance, or any financial site that supports CSV download.

Multi-currency portfolio support, allowing you to track holdings in multiple markets/currencies with an option to convert to one currency using real-time foreign exchange rates.

Both app and live tiles are user-theme aware.

Featured in marketplace several times.

The free/trial versions are full-featured with ads. You may upgrade at any time to remove ads and the top banner for extra space.

Planned future features/changes:
- Notifications when stock reaches limit
- Additional pinnable tiles for holdings/portfolios
- More charts (i.e. value change over time)
- Better news sources
- More interactive graphs

Support: mystocks.portfolio@outlook.com

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
otispit