Armed strike

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
First impression... the lack of a trial will hurt the game but it looks as if it has potential. I'll see about getting a review of it on the site to give readers a feel for things.

SuperGrafx

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Agreed with the above posters. I'm a big fan of shmup games, but I'm usually always finding the control to be lacking on phones. Any way you could release a trial or demo?

rendeo

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello again,

we are now working on version with trial, so it will be released in Windows Phone Store in next few days.

rendeo

rendeo

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello ceshiwuhao,

version with thial is already on store so you can try it.
Yesterday we have updated game and added 2 more levels to trial version :wink:
So hopefully on friday you can try even more missions.

rendeo

busngabb

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Its a decent enough game as it is. I love the sound, you have done a great job on the presentation, graphics are good as well.

My only problem and what is stopping me really liking the game is how unresponsive the d pad movement is. It might be intentional to make the planes movement more realistic, but it doesn't feel good when your plane so slowly to changes in direction. In a game like this with angled shots coming from the big boss planes, you really need to be able to move around quickly.

rendeo

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

the new version with more free missions is now available on Windows Phone Store ! Added Czech language also and more coming soon!

As we're listening our players, probably next week there will be an update with improved controls.

rendeo

rendeo

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello busngabb,

we have reworked movement to be more responsible, and I persotnaly think it s now much much better. Its now in Microsoft approvement proces so new version will be available in next few days, Ill definitely let you know!!!!
rendeo

busngabb

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hello busngabb,

we have reworked movement to be more responsible, and I persotnaly think it s now much much better. Its now in Microsoft approvement proces so new version will be available in next few days, Ill definitely let you know!!!!
rendeo

Sounds good, I will check it out

rendeo

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone,

we will release new version of game with new features and mainly with new controls soon.

But now we are looking for anyone who can try to play it for freeeeeeeee
Just send us you mail connected with you MS live account here or to info@rendeo.com

Yours rendeo

rendeo

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
Armed strike is now free for limited time

Hello guys,

we have just released new version of our game ARMED STRIKE
NOW, ALL LEVELS ARE FREE FOR LIMITED TIME WITH NEW EASY DRAG CONTROL AND MANY MORE FEATURES!!!!!!So hurry up to have full game for free.

Have fun
yours rendeo

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo