[3D]Castle Run (temple Run Like)

Hiiiiiiiii

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
1 star: Don't buy. Scam. Temple Run knock-off, full of glitches. Doesn't work, should be free.

1 star: It only a $1, yet I feel I have been ripped off, should be free. There is a reason it doesn't have a free trial, you wouldn't buy it. Very laggy, tilt control needs to be more sensitive. I will give more stars if the game is improved upon.

No Trial

LOL, go scam somewhere else

nexus74350

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
The game is optimized for HTC 8X, 8S, LUMIA 920 and 820, but he works on older devices with WP7.1 or WP7.5.
It's a 3D game with real time light(specular,mapped) with 2048x2048 texturing, so on older device you can have some lag.
The movie was made on a HTC HD7 this morning(v1.0.4.0), it's a 2 years old phone.

For moment on the Market the version is v1.0.3.0, I improved the character's animation between v1.0.4.0 and v1.0.3.0
I sent V1.0.4.0 to Microsoft this morning, you must to wait 3days before to see this version on the Market.

I am working hard to improve the game every day.

Give me your paypal account, and I will send you $1 to test it.

Best regards
Cedric.

ImAdrian23

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
The game is optimized for HTC 8X, 8S, LUMIA 920 and 820, but he works on older devices with WP7.1 or WP7.5.
It's a 3D game with real time light(specular,mapped) with 2048x2048 texturing, so on older device you can have some lag.
The movie was made on a HTC HD7 this morning(v1.0.4.0), it's a 2 years old phone.

For moment on the Market the version is v1.0.3.0, I improved the character's animation between v1.0.4.0 and v1.0.3.0
I sent V1.0.4.0 to Microsoft this morning, you must to wait 3days before to see this version on the Market.

I am working hard to improve the game every day.

Give me your paypal account, and I will send you $1 to test it.

Best regards
Cedric.

Will there be an AD version? Hopefully you can post a video of the game on YouTube or Vimeo.
I'm desperate of a Temple Run like game on WP, and so far your seems to be really great. I'm glad you've decided to bring this to our market! Thanks!!!

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
1 star: Don't buy. Scam. Temple Run knock-off, full of glitches. Doesn't work, should be free.

1 star: It only a $1, yet I feel I have been ripped off, should be free. There is a reason it doesn't have a free trial, you wouldn't buy it. Very laggy, tilt control needs to be more sensitive. I will give more stars if the game is improved upon.

No Trial

LOL, go scam somewhere else

Wow, great way to encourage development on Windows Phone. Scare off anyone who's investing their personal time in developing a game because they haven't produced something that's up to the standards of an established developer.

I think Castle run still has a ways to go, but it's definitely a good start.

nexus74350

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Thank you, indeed, some comments do not encourage me, but I am continuing to work hard every day after my work.
I hope to produce a good game in some weeks with your help, and comments on this topic.

It's difficult to make a game for WP7 and WP8, the CPU and GPU are so differents.
For WP7 I removed some light and effect in the code, the Lava doesn't move for exemple.

electriclamb

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
yeah people can be brutal man but everyone has to start somewhere. Thanks for your time and dedication. Hopefully it pays off in the future, just dont give up ever

Hiiiiiiiii

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Wow, great way to encourage development on Windows Phone. Scare off anyone who's investing their personal time in developing a game because they haven't produced something that's up to the standards of an established developer.

I think Castle run still has a ways to go, but it's definitely a good start.

I encourage quality stuff, check my path of para post, if you produce alpha crappy product, give no trial and sell it for $1,m that's scam.

nexus74350

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I sent a new release this morning to Microsoft, V1.0.5.0.
I think this release will be available in 1 week.

-New character's animations
-New character's texture
-Add dragon flying
-Character can only move left/middle/right
-Character auto centering after turn 90?
-New obstacle : chain
-New obstacle : rock
-Adding some lights
-Adding some diamonds

ImAdrian23

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I sent a new release this morning to Microsoft, V1.0.5.0.
I think this release will be available in 1 week.

-New character's animations
-New character's texture
-Add dragon flying
-Character can only move left/middle/right
-Character auto centering after turn 90?
-New obstacle : chain
-New obstacle : rock
-Adding some lights
-Adding some diamonds
That sounds exciting :D. One thing I don't really get. What do you mean by "Characters can only move left/middle/right"? We are no longer able to jump or slide? Or that it is Subway Surfers style (3 sides)?

nexus74350

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Sorry for my english, I am from switzerland.
Yes you always can jump and slide, but you can run only on 3 sides(left , middle and right), it is no longer possible to fall into the lava.

MAkhdar

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Looks like a good start and I hope it keeps improving. I believe you should have waited to release it but that's just my personal opinion. I hope try it in the future and good luck!

nexus74350

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

My new release is available on the Market, I hope you will be happy with this release.
I'm working hard on the next release.

nexus74350

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Yes, the problem was RU store not checked, only this state was not checked.(PEGI)
I checked RU store and submited a new release with some improvement.

Thank you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos