[App] M25 - Free

Ron Gramann

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, published my first WP8 app called M25, here's the link:

M25 | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

M25 is for frequent users of London's M25 motorway (one of the busiest in Europe). It allows you to setup and monitor routes using data from the Highways Agency. I know this is not for everyone, but for those who do battle with the M25, I hope it may be of some value.

Cheers,

Ron

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Just downloaded and had a quick play with it - so surprised someone hasnt come up with this app sooner - I live in Romford and regularily use the bridge and tunnel to get to and from Dartford. Will stop me blindly driving into the car park at the toll booths. Good job. Its well presented and the route plan and planned roadworks info are great additions - at a glance section is genius. Left you a short 5 star review as well. Thanks Ron

Ron Gramann

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Just downloaded and had a quick play with it - so surprised someone hasnt come up with this app sooner - I live in Romford and regularily use the bridge and tunnel to get to and from Dartford. Will stop me blindly driving into the car park at the toll booths. Good job. Its well presented and the route plan and planned roadworks info are great additions - at a glance section is genius. Left you a short 5 star review as well. Thanks Ron

Cheers Martin. I appreciate that. For those of us who have to wrestle with the M25 everyday we don't what to have to spin-up the SatNav (we know how to get home); we just want to know if the M25 is a parking lot :) Anyway, that was the motivation behind it.
Thanks for your vote.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa