Windows 8 Controller

kerimka

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Win8 Controller lets you control your Windows 8 PC as if it is a tablet. By this app, you can experience the multitouch gestures and tablet specific features of
Windows 8. It's an enjoyable way to control Windows 8. Just watch the video below to see how it works. (The video is for Windows 8 Controller for Android but it's now available for Windows Phone also with name Win8 Controller)
Give it a try, you'll love it!

Win8 Controller | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Windows 8 Controller - YouTube

screenshot1.png

screenshot2.png

screenshot3.png

screenshot4.png

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
So how does this vary from Windows 8's basic abilities with a touchscreen laptop or an all-in-one? I ask because I'm a bit busy and can't watch the video now, but I will come back later and see what's up with this. I use a TV as my monitor, and since it does not have touch input, I will not be able to try this out myself, but I always like to have a mental bookmark of such things to inform others.

radde

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
The App just got bumped up to Version2

What's new in version 2:
--------------------------
- App Commands (Remote controls for General use, Windows Media Player, VLC Player, IE, Firefox, Chrome, YouTube and Netflix player. More to come very soon)
- Custom Tiles (Add your favorite web pages, applications and folders to the tiles page)
- Connection problems fixed
- Keyboard special characters and uppercase letters issues fixed

YAY! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo