QONQR: GeoSocial MMO Strategy Game: Recruitment Drive

iHeartInfoTech

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
QONQR: GeoSocial MMO Strategy Game: Recruitment Drive

Earn Free in Game Credit (5 Cubes-$2.99 value)* just for trying this game.

(Offer closes when I reach the 50 player ?Champion? Recruitment Award)

I am totally hooked on this game and if you try it I think you?re going to be hooked as well. You?ve got nothing to lose trying it.
My Codename is: Flower, to take me up on this offer simply download this game for your WP 7 or 8 (or iOS) device using me as your recruiter. Once you hit lvl 10 I will be notified. Then simply message me in game that you?d like to receive your free cubes and I?ll get right on it. I have a similar offer running in the in game forums.
(*Note: The game itself does not require you to make a purchase.)

Here?s a little blurb I cooked up about the game:

GROUP MESSAGE:::I regret to inform you, but your city and the surrounding area are under a state of martial law. A dangerous and oppressive faction of militaristic men and women known as The Legion have put a stranglehold on the free will of The People and the Free Exchange of Knowledge and Ideas. A second group is also afoot known as The Faceless. This dangerous group of hackers has an agenda that seeks to enslave and control a new development which has surfaced in our labs and on the global network for their own personal gain.

Greetings, I am Flower, a trusted friend of our leader Kimyo Nagumo; noted expert in the field of Nanotechnology. We, along with our neighbors and friends are a collective of forward thinking scientists and scholars known by our enemies as The Swarm. We wear this badge as a symbol of Freedom and Hope for the Future. A swarm or cloud is a term for a network of computers sharing information.

We work to keep safe something called QONQR, an Artificial Intelligence that has managed to send itself back in time, embedding itself in the global internet. We have studied and learned great things and made advancements that when shared threaten to unseat people of power.

Our battle is waged using your GPS enabled Windows Phone 7/8 (or iOS iPhone, iPad, iTouch) device which can deploy nanobots into specific zones displayed on a real world map based on your actual location. This is a FREE Geosocial Massive Multyiplayer based strategy game played on a Global Scale. To succeed you must be persistent and patient. The winners are those who keep playing and join in our movement. I ask you to join me in my noble cause for the future by downloading an app called: QONQR, joining the Swarm and adding me (Codename: Flower) as your recruiter. We have a great community of forward thinking and optimistic friends waiting to meet you in our forums. Message me once you have set up your account. QONQR is available in the Windows Marketplace and the Apple App Store. Check it out at QONQR: The Geosocial Game of World Domination :::END TRANSMISSION

Attachments

• Flower QR.png
    Flower QR.png
    118.2 KB · Views: 60

iHeartInfoTech

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Lots of views, would love to know if anyone has tried the game. I really like it, I'd think if you all could give it a try you'll like it too.

iHeartInfoTech

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
You've got to be geographically located in a zone to deploy your base and you can only have one base per zone. From the Home Screen select [Bases] the when you are in a zone that does not already have a base, select [Create Base] and you'll have a new base zone to Harvest Resources from and to protect.

Glad you're enjoying it. There's a new update coming out Monday that's going to be epic. And the developer Silver just wrote up a new The Official QONQR Strategy Guide.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05