Go Kart 3D

E Lizzle

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I just gave it a quick spin and it looks good and plays very well. I was using the steering wheel and it was probably one of the best responding apps I've played. It was easy to pick up, play for a few mins, and put down. I'm buying it.

-E

nexus74350

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for your comments.
I worked very hard on the physics, and I am very happy about the result.

Do you have a WP7 or WP8 phone ?

I sent a new release to Microsoft this morning and I am working hard on the next release to include smoke and better sound.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
This sounds like a game I'll have to check into (not found a racing game I like on the platform yet). Once I finish up Gun Bros. (if I ever freaking can), I'll make sure to check this out, and consider buying it. If what E Lizzle says is true, excellent job on a quality game.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I had a go, but the sound effects were a bit strange when I turned the wheel. Also the motor sound would drive me potty. Damn fine price point though. I would echo the comment above on steering, seemed good.

nexus74350

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
You can disable the music on the main screen.
I am working on the next release :
-Add nickname
-Add better sound for engine
-Maybe smoke, but it's not easy.

philpeeps

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
You can disable the music on the main screen.
Sure, but it still makes noise. I like playing games on my phone, but I don't like having to fidget with the volume, so I just turn off music and sounds in the game settings in every game I download. It is the first thing I do as soon as I download a game so I'm not surprised if I go to play the game in a public space. I can't do that in your game. I can only kill the music. I want to kill the sounds too without reducing my phone volume, like I can do in every other game on the market.

nexus74350

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

The release V1.0.1.0 is on the Market :
-Track 2 is easier.
-New table when you finish a race.

I just finished the release V1.1.0.0, with :
-Add your nickname
-Add better sound when you turn
-Add new table when you finish a race
-Add button for sound on/off

E Lizzle

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Nexus, one thing I was going to mention is when you use the steering wheel, the turn noise happens the whole time you're touching the screen. So if you're just keeping your finger on the wheel the whole time while steering, the turn noise stays on all the time. At home I played with the accelerometer on and the turn noise works properly when using accelerometer. I haven't tried the new version yet but I do like this little game.

-E

leftturney

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
This is fun! When you lose, the screen says "You Loose". it should say "You Lose", or even better, say what position you finished in. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc..

nexus74350

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Ok, I change You Loose by You Lose.
Yes, I can add 1st, 2nd ... during the race, and when you finish the race.

I hope to add smoke and multiplayer option in 2-3 weeks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers