gScraper is a Google+ client for Windows Phone that provides the ability to read posts in your circles as well as post items to your circles. Since Google+ does not have an API (a useful one, at least), the app uses "screen-scraping" to read data from circle feeds as well as interact with/add posts. What this means is that the app will break if Google decides to change the layout of the Google+ interface, but the bonus is that there is now a Google+ app with the native look-and-feel of Windows Phone.

Some features provided by gScraper include:
    - View posts in your circles
    - +1 and add comments to posts
    - Add your own posts, including photos and your current location

This app doesn't provide Google Hangout or Talk support.

You can check out the app here: http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=...7-f184f0cebf56
    02-22-2013 09:24 PM
    After reinstalling, then the login problems I had, I finally managed to get logged in, but now Im getting "Could not add post: NullReferenceException" Is this because of a change that Google made to Google+? Any idea on an update? I loved this app, the only one I knew of that actually let me check in places too.
    04-28-2013 10:22 AM
    After reinstalling, then the login problems I had, I finally managed to get logged in, but now Im getting "Could not add post: NullReferenceException" Is this because of a change that Google made to Google+? Any idea on an update? I loved this app, the only one I knew of that actually let me check in places too.
    Google changed their interface for adding posts to Google+, which in the process messed up gScraper's ability to add posts. I've temporarily pulled gScraper from the Windows Phone Store and I hope to fix the problem soon. I was hoping to have a fix released by now, but I've been pretty busy with other things and have not had the time to look into it in detail.
    04-30-2013 07:37 AM