My app: Piggy Poo

FrodoBaggins

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey Guys,

I've recently designed a game, called Piggy Poo, and I'm trying to spread the word.

The object of the game is to run across the field, evading the poo, dropping from flying pigs. Sometimes you get power ups, such as umbrellas and invisibility, etc. Each level is randomly generated each time you decide to play.

I have designed a free version, which has only one difficulty level, and a maximum score of 5, and then a paid version, which has all the features. There is no storyline quite yet, but I am planning on making one at some point (Hopefully). I am currently a student, so I have bigger priorities, but do work on it when I have some spare time. :wink:

I'm always open to ideas on development, and stuff to include on the app. I'm still learning how to make good apps, and I'm hoping that people will leave me reviews, and emails, with ideas to include on the app, so that I can create better ones in future. I'm always open to cool ideas for app updates, and maybe in-app purchases.
Send ideas here: piggypooideas@gmail.com

Links (US Store):
Paid Version: Piggy Poo | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
Free Version: Piggy Poo Free Edition | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

QR
Paid Version:
PiggyPoo.png

Free Version:
PiggyPooFree.png

Hope you guys enjoy - and please leave comments!

-Frodo

Last edited:

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I must say, I am not a fan. The artwork definitely will need to be updated/upgraded to make the app less crude-looking. The game has a decent amount difficulty, just not a concept (avoiding feces) that I care for.

FrodoBaggins

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
I must say, I am not a fan. The artwork definitely will need to be updated/upgraded to make the app less crude-looking. The game has a decent amount difficulty, just not a concept (avoiding feces) that I care for.

Happy to hear your opinion.
I'm planning on updating the graphics, but I have no idea how to design artwork for games. I'm only good at actually making the apps. As for not liking the concept, there's not much I can do about that. All my play testers loved it, but each person has their own likes and dislikes. I'll work on the graphics over the coming weeks.

Thanks for trying anyway :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon