Hey Guys,

I've recently designed a game, called Piggy Poo, and I'm trying to spread the word.

The object of the game is to run across the field, evading the poo, dropping from flying pigs. Sometimes you get power ups, such as umbrellas and invisibility, etc. Each level is randomly generated each time you decide to play.

I have designed a free version, which has only one difficulty level, and a maximum score of 5, and then a paid version, which has all the features. There is no storyline quite yet, but I am planning on making one at some point (Hopefully). I am currently a student, so I have bigger priorities, but do work on it when I have some spare time.

I'm always open to ideas on development, and stuff to include on the app. I'm still learning how to make good apps, and I'm hoping that people will leave me reviews, and emails, with ideas to include on the app, so that I can create better ones in future. I'm always open to cool ideas for app updates, and maybe in-app purchases.
    Send ideas here: piggypooideas@gmail.com

Links (US Store):
    Paid Version: Piggy Poo | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    Free Version: Piggy Poo Free Edition | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

QR
    Paid Version:
    piggypoo.png

Free Version:
    piggypoofree.png

Hope you guys enjoy - and please leave comments!

-Frodo
    Last edited by FrodoBaggins; 03-01-2013 at 08:36 PM.
    03-01-2013 04:43 AM
    Duly noted. Pig S&$%#...
    03-01-2013 10:22 AM
    I'll grab the free version and see if it's any good. Lots of schoolwork today, so might not get back to this thread for a day or two.
    03-01-2013 01:09 PM
    I'll grab the free version and see if it's any good. Lots of schoolwork today, so might not get back to this thread for a day or two.
    Thanks, let me know if you like it.
    03-01-2013 07:54 PM
    I must say, I am not a fan. The artwork definitely will need to be updated/upgraded to make the app less crude-looking. The game has a decent amount difficulty, just not a concept (avoiding feces) that I care for.
    03-02-2013 12:29 AM
    I must say, I am not a fan. The artwork definitely will need to be updated/upgraded to make the app less crude-looking. The game has a decent amount difficulty, just not a concept (avoiding feces) that I care for.
    Happy to hear your opinion.
    I'm planning on updating the graphics, but I have no idea how to design artwork for games. I'm only good at actually making the apps. As for not liking the concept, there's not much I can do about that. All my play testers loved it, but each person has their own likes and dislikes. I'll work on the graphics over the coming weeks.

Thanks for trying anyway :)
    03-02-2013 01:41 AM
    I like it just because of the name
    03-02-2013 02:18 AM
    I like it just because of the name
    lol thanks.
    03-02-2013 04:48 AM
    I like the game man, can't wait for the updates!

Keep us informed.
    SlipSlot
    03-02-2013 04:36 PM
    I like the game man, can't wait for the updates!

Keep us informed.
    SlipSlot
    Great to hear
    03-02-2013 04:38 PM