MEGAPhone - First client for MEGA (Mega.co.nz)

Code C

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
We are pleased to announce you the first client for MEGA (Mega.co.nz) on windows phone is available.

MEGAPhone
MegaPhone | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store

It was in a very early stade of development one week ago when it has been published, it is functionnal, but missing a lot of features.
We already have a big update ready to be published in the next 24 hours, it has a better user interface, it allows to manage the local file storage and also download files from public links received by friends.

Please feel free to review it .... Thanks.

David
Code C

Last edited:

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
We are pleased to announce you the first client for MEGA (Mega.co.nz) on windows phone is available.

MEGAPhone
MegaPhone | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United Kingdom)

It was in a very early stade of development one week ago when it has been published, it is functionnal, but missing a lot of features.
We already have a big update ready to be published in the next 24 hours, it has a better user interface, it allows to manage the local file storage and also download files from public links received by friends.

Please feel free to review it .... Thanks.

David
Code C

Error when I clicked on link.

Code C

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Version 1.0 has been released!

Improved user interface.
Local storage management.
Sharing process more complete:
1 – Login on your MEGA account.
2 – Select the file you want to share.
( You still can obviously download and view your file )
3 – Get a public link on your file and send it to a friend.
4 – You friend, also using MEGAPhone, just has to past this link in his “local” section with no connection to his account.
5 - The file is downloaded and decrypted on his phone.

Incoming features:
Upload from your phone to your MEGA account.
More supported file format to play or view
Local and MEGA directory with icons.
A logo !

David
Code C

Code C

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Thing is, this app doesn’t have that many users ... it's only about 4000 download since it has been published.

I have most of my time consumed by my regular work, I was hoping to get a little reward for that work and earn a little bit of money with the adds which would have allowed me to lower my regular work and spend more time on this app. Sadly it doesn’t happen at all ...

New update is going through certification process at this moment, expect it to be on the market on Monday if everything is ok.
It's only minor improvement, like simultaneous download and decrypt, and lock screen disabling.
I also fixed a few bug that could crash the app.

It's also end of a full free software, it will be trial/paid app, we'll see how it goes and if a little pay back would allow me to spend more time on it.

It will also be time to stop here for WP7.1 and now move on WP8 and allow music and all supported files ( doc, pub etc ) to be imported in the phone. I already have worked a little bit on that.

David

Code C

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone

Updates have been published.

Version 1.3 for WP7.
The only new features is the simultaneous downloading and decrypting.

Version 2.0 for WP8 is finally available.
Same than above we now have simultaneous downloading and decrypting.
All supported file can be opened on your device, Docx, Pdf, ebook etc .. if you have and app to read that file you can open it.
MP3 and WMA can be saved in your media library.

-------------------------------------------

We still read review about people having bugs, if you can provide us more details, we’ll be happy to fix them.
Please email us : support@code-c.fr

It is also the end of the free app, like every work, we believe a little reward is deserved.
If you wonder why this is the ONLY client for Mega, know that the encrypting/decrypting layers are a lot of work.
If you like our work, please buy it, if you don’t simply uninstall it.

Thank you !

David

Last edited:

mike13ftw

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded the trial version and when I press it to open it close immediately

Sent from my RM-825_eu_greece_250 using Tapatalk

Code C

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
We just figured out what is wrong ....

This bug exist only with the trial version.
An update has been submited to Microsoft, but it will take up to 5 days to be published on the store.

Sorry for that ....

Last edited:

dgroblar

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Trial doesn't work on my Lumia 820, it logs in but no folders or files I have on Mega are shown. I come from Slovenia and I already wrote about it in app Store. Also, app crashes sometimes.. I'm hoping for your feedback soon, cheers! :)

Code C

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,

We believe we finaly found and fixed that bug that crash the app for some of you.
Update is already available for download.

David

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers