My FREE apps - looking for reviews and feedback

pkcable

VR Expert
Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
I will take a look and let you know :)

EDIT: You don't provide enough instuction in order to play the game. I was totally confused and had no idea what to do and when to do it! It looked like it could be interesting if I understood the rules, but your simple page about the condition of the cubes was not enough for me. I'm old. ;)

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm installing the game. Admittedly, I have no use for the tip calculator, as I can figure that stuff in my head, or the calculator I have now can figure it quickly. I'll report back with thoughts on the game in a bit.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I agree with the other person. There is not explanation of the rules or goal of the game, so I tried it a few times but got irritated by the lack of explanation of the purpose of the game. I had to give it a 1-star rating for having no directions whatsoever.

gladbecker82

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Im not punishing your Work with a rating right now but the Game is pretty confusing, what to do in it is the question! It has a cute Factor and i appreciate your effort :) Now bring some updates and make it understandable what i am supposed to do ;)

DYY

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Im not punishing your Work with a rating right now but the Game is pretty confusing, what to do in it is the question! It has a cute Factor and i appreciate your effort :) Now bring some updates and make it understandable what i am supposed to do ;)

You rock!! I will bring some updates later this month for sure. Adding directions/rules is one of the easiest things to do and it's silly I overlooked it. I checked myself and the only instructions I had was "TAP TO PLAY" :(.

For any future reviewers, please refrain from reviewing if you are putting anything lower 4 stars as I would love to get the feedback first so I can push out the updates before you provide a poor rating.

Thanks!

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I gave it a bad rating, but know that I rated the game on its as-is condition. All you have to do it let us know that the update is out there, I'll reinstall the game, then I'll edit my review/rating as I see appropriate.

DYY

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo