[GAME] Move it Like you Meme it! (Bop it style phone game)

IamHappyDog

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Just submitted for an update, again. We were in a rush and missed a notable foul on low memory systems. I will update when we have something new!
Thank you!
That is definately the goal (XBL achievements). We released it early to make it in time for the Next App Star deadline, (your ratings are appreciated!!!) but behind the scenes we have plenty of updates coming including additional gameplay modes and fixing any found bugs /stability issues.
Tomorrow's update (pending microsoft's approval currently) includes:
Gameplay UI update
Stability Issues fixed
Minor Art and UI issues updated in the store
Release to other m arkets (currently only US)

The update after that includes:
Game Trailer plays at launch
New Loading Screen
Additional Gameplay UI improvements
Compressed file sizes to make the entire project under 50 mb limit (so players can download without the need of wifi)

We will continue to circle around and polish, so suggestions and feedback are definately welcome.

jackel2er

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
I tried the game out today and it seems like a really cool concept. What is in the update that is coming out, and what are your plans on continuing to update it? I might buy if this has some support behind it...

IamHappyDog

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the compliments :)
We have made great progess and advances within the game since our initial release. We will post a detailed list here as soon as it becomes available (crossing fingers soon).
I am really excited to get the update out there, as I feel like it will show what we can do in a few weeks time and our commitment to the game and platform.

I tried the game out today and it seems like a really cool concept. What is in the update that is coming out, and what are your plans on continuing to update it? I might buy if this has some support behind it...

IamHappyDog

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for your patience!
I am Happy to announce that I am now Faster, Lighter, and more challenging! Check out the new UI for the game and new meme screens :) Please send me feedback as we are constantly improving and adding to the game. Here are the details of what we have updated in this current release:

1) Intro Video (Game Trailer) on start. Tap to skip.
2) New loading screen
3) New Pause Screen! Game pauses on calls, ad clicks, search button and home buttion pushes, etc.
4) Cleaned up Tile Icon to display MiLYMi cleaner
5) Game has been reduced in size, can now be downloaded over cellular data.
6) Game has been optimized and known stability issues have been fixed
7) Mouse Timer has been adjusted to offer a greater challenge (Next update will include new leaderboards to keep everyone on a fair page)
8) New Settings screen, cleaner and easier to navigate/understand

So there has been a lot under the hood and a lot that you can really see. More to come!

EDIT:
ALSO!
We have ratings from ESRB and PEGI!!! available in Russia now!

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Any idea on a release date for this? It all sounds good. I bought it and am waiting to see how it improves. Regardless, the work is much appreciated.

IamHappyDog

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Hey Keith,
The update was live at the time of the post. I think the windows phone store delays notification by a day, but if you navigate to the store page it will show the update is available. Look forward to your feedback.

Thanks
HD
Any idea on a release date for this? It all sounds good. I bought it and am waiting to see how it improves. Regardless, the work is much appreciated.

IamHappyDog

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello Everyone!

I am curretly creating art for additional memes and would love to get your input on what memes I should include in the upcoming updates! If you havn't already, check out the game and notice the meme pictures between successful moves and when you fail. Let me know what you think would be great and I'll make them for you!!! :)

Thanks in advance for your feedback
~HD

IamHappyDog

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
New update is now available. Here are the updates:

• New Memes added
  • New Gameplay Enhancements
  • Lower Size App Download
  • Bug Fixes
  • New Leaderboards

So most important, we updated the leader-boards, since the game had some major overhaul and I believe it to be harder to earn those high scores we originally were seeing.

We went ahead and removed the videos from the download of the game and have them stream in when purchased. Our tests show no noticeable lag or quality difference (gottah love technology). We are currently under 1/2 the size from when we started. Very proud of that.

Added a new success meme, again if there are additional you would like to see I am taking requests.

If you have purchased the game, the ads will no longer appear, there was a bug in our last update that allowed ads to show. Sorry!

Future updates include:
Playable tutorial, because no one likes to read....
Additional game-play modes

:)

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Outstanding work, especially on cutting the size down (guessing a MAJOR part of that was the videos?). I'll have to give it a whirl in the near future.

IamHappyDog

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
So the game has gone through at least 2 more minor updates, more polish than anything. Thanks to some feedback and reviews we have located some issues with button pushing and they are being fixed now. we are planning 2 more major updates including additional gameplay modes and a playable tutorial, but those are still to come.

enjoy :)

IamHappyDog

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Thanks Keith!

Game Over Cat's voice is meant to be a bit scary, but I will look into some different forms. The idea was to have his real voice be high pitched and mousey (pardon the pun) and he compensates by using that mask vocoder... i may update some of the videos soon to better demonstrate the character and story elements.

IamHappyDog

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Another update has come through quite quickly, the Leaderboards have been enhanced and is no seen on the game over page. very happy with how this has come out.

Also, your scores are highlighted in yellow to better notice your position and rank numbers have been added.
By default, the main page's scores show TODAY's top scores (used to show overall) and the user can tap teh cloud to swap between leaderboard categories.

Hope you enjoy, leave your comments and suggestions :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb