[GAME] Move it Like you Meme it! (Bop it style phone game)

IamHappyDog

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
e82tc3.png

Join Happy Dog on his oblivious quest in saving the internet's Memes!

Follow the instructions in a timely manner to prevent the memes from being captured by the Evil Game Over cat (GO Cat). Collect the Doggy Treat coins after each round and use them to purchase great items in the store. Do you have what it takes to keep GO Cat and his Mice Minions from collecting the Memes off the internet?

Use your Dog Treat Coins for so many cool things, including:

*Purchase Cheese to use in game and Slow those Mice Minions down!
*Purchase Ringtones featuring the music from the game!
*Unlock T.V. episodes and learn the whole story!
*Purchase Lock Screen Images for your phone!

**Be on the look out for occasional free cheese hanging around where it shouldn't be hanging :)

***Leader Boards show the top scores Daily, Weekly, and Overall

***In Game Achievements featuring additional internet memes. After you have earned an achievement, the badge will open a web browser with links to the specific meme the badge and achievement represents.

***Collect Cat cards in the Store! Featuring some of the most popular Cat Memes around!

25jjqq9.png

App available in the Windows Phone Store now! Download it here!

bi2oa0.png

2qvw8di.png
261ksxv.png

2aif2nk.png
21dhe74.png

r7rjub.png
5eddl4.png

There are a lot of Easter Eggs and fun things to find, so explore and share your finds! Check out the Game trailer below. This trailer is in the game on the TV in the store. Features clips from each mini-episode that tells the whole story behind the characters. I will get some footage of the game itself soon and post an update.

We have already submitted an update to fix some bugs and update some art which will be going live soon! Would love to get this communities feedback as My Brother and I polish up and sort out any future problems. The Trial is the full featured game with ads, so please try it out, and if you like it, buy it, or at least share it! :)

Thanks, Look forward to hearing from some of you!

Early adopters will be treated to something nice soon, so stay tuned!

Attachments

• e82tc3.png
    e82tc3.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 119
  • 261ksxv.png
    261ksxv.png
    34.2 KB · Views: 119

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
*mod hat off*
Can I just say as well that the game looks fantastic. Haven't had a chance to download and install yet but will certainly have a look into it. Will you be going for XBL achievements at any point in the near future as that would make me really happy if you could :)

IamHappyDog

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Thank you!
That is definately the goal (XBL achievements). We released it early to make it in time for the Next App Star deadline, (your ratings are appreciated!!!) but behind the scenes we have plenty of updates coming including additional gameplay modes and fixing any found bugs /stability issues.
Tomorrow's update (pending microsoft's approval currently) includes:
Gameplay UI update
Stability Issues fixed
Minor Art and UI issues updated in the store
Release to other m arkets (currently only US)

The update after that includes:
Game Trailer plays at launch
New Loading Screen
Additional Gameplay UI improvements
Compressed file sizes to make the entire project under 50 mb limit (so players can download without the need of wifi)

We will continue to circle around and polish, so suggestions and feedback are definately welcome.

IamHappyDog

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
So our updated bounced (booo!) due to memory usage on a 256k device exceeding 90 mb. We ran our test and found it spiked above barely, so no worries, we included some great new art and optimized it even more. The next update should be a larger jump forward. Was hoping to get more polish sooner but I will be patient, hopefully you will too?!

IamHappyDog

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Hey Keith!

Thanks for playing. I wanted to see if you had some additional feedback you could provide me to better the game. I noticed you had mentioned it was difficult to know when to stop shaking it/ when the instructions had changed. Would love to hear more.

Thanks
~HD

IamHappyDog

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello 0x64,

Apologies for the limited release. The initial version is U.S. only. The update we issued is open world wide though, so I will update you when this becomes available.

Thanks!
~HD

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey Keith!

Thanks for playing. I wanted to see if you had some additional feedback you could provide me to better the game. I noticed you had mentioned it was difficult to know when to stop shaking it/ when the instructions had changed. Would love to hear more.

Thanks
~HD

I haven't played it since that first thing of feedback, as I was waiting for the update to come. I wanted to see what that changed, because I didn't expect the experience to be varied without an update.

I will ask, though: How does the trial vary from the paid version? I'm basically always in-favor of an ad-supported free version, because I can't bring myself to buy every game I like (I'd have no money if I did that, haha), so I was curious as to how limited the experience in the trial is. I want to continue to give quality feedback, but if I have to buy the game to do that, I will be a bit torn on deciding to buy it before the update comes.

IamHappyDog

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Hey Keith,
The update should come through any minute/day now and I am eager to promote the updated version as it has significantly improved. (Game is small enough to download over cellular data now, runs smoother and quicker, has some great polish to the art and loading pages added)

The trial is full featured and add supported. I am a firm believer in allowing everyone free access to whichever extent is possible. Features will be updated and added in the coming month and including new videos for the T.V. in the store (Currently there are 6). My brother and I are committed to making this first project something we can be proud of.

Thanks again for the feedback.
~HD

I haven't played it since that first thing of feedback, as I was waiting for the update to come. I wanted to see what that changed, because I didn't expect the experience to be varied without an update.

I will ask, though: How does the trial vary from the paid version? I'm basically always in-favor of an ad-supported free version, because I can't bring myself to buy every game I like (I'd have no money if I did that, haha), so I was curious as to how limited the experience in the trial is. I want to continue to give quality feedback, but if I have to buy the game to do that, I will be a bit torn on deciding to buy it before the update comes.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Let me ask something else: Are you planning to do Xbox certification at any time in the future? I just ask because I'm thinking I would buy the game, but if you do that, would it need to be repurchased to get the Xbox functions, if they ever happen?

IamHappyDog

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Hey Keith,
Although we thought about and would love to get XBL, my brother tells me that after looking into it, XBL would be very difficult. Since he is the only programmer (I am the musician/artist), I have to say that it wont be on our roadmap unless we garner great attention (and therefore funds). We are interested but have heard many horror stories, so for now we are focusing on improving gameplay, adding modes, polishing art for your viewing pleasure.

However, for you only, If we end up getting XBL, you can message me and I will refund your purchase personally so that you can upgrade to the XBL version without regrets!

How does that sound?

Thanks again!
HD

Let me ask something else: Are you planning to do Xbox certification at any time in the future? I just ask because I'm thinking I would buy the game, but if you do that, would it need to be repurchased to get the Xbox functions, if they ever happen?

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Sounds great, I'll buy the game a little later today, as it's currently coming up on 4 AM, and I just spent the past 6 or 7 hours playing Xbox with my cousin.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99