If you like Scrabble and Bananagrams check out WORDEMIC

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: If you like Scrabble and Bananagrams check out

I think all of these additional things sound great. Good you could recreate the problem, because I couldn't, haha.

Also, I'll state again that this is one of my favorite Windows Phone titles. I'm not a big action/RPG person, especially for casual phone gaming. I like puzzle games most (such as Tile Path and Wordament), though I do enjoy some other titles (like Skulls of the Shogun and Asphalt 7). I hope people will get this game and make it a popular title for you, because I think that it would be a great one to get Xbox LIVE integration into sometime, if possible. I'd totally buy this game if it happened.

Jason Roberts

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site

Thank you so much Keith. You rock :)

I did happydog! So awesome :).
It jump started the user base by a lot and i got a lot of great feedback. Thank you WPCENTRAL!
I am dedicated to make this game the best it can be and I take all feedback very seriously. Lots of improvements will be coming very soon!

Untill the leaderboards are published here are the current top 10.
Name
3837corinalbria
36118Player390969710
33417JameGumby
32410heather
31416Player390969710
31417heather
3099heather
30016JameGumby
29514lil frier
29518singhbob

jackel2er

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site

I tried this game after the review... Those scores are ridiculous though I couldn't get much better than 120~, how the heck did they get that high?

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site

I tried this game after the review... Those scores are ridiculous though I couldn't get much better than 120~, how the heck did they get that high?

Q's, X's, a good vocabulary, and the special tiles (Triple Word and Double Word). I tend to score in the 180-220 range myself.

Jason Roberts

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site

New version 1.1 is out!
Leaderboards and bug fixes :D

Yeah what Keith said.. using Q's, X's and Z's with a bunch of triple and doubles. It can get pretty hard when you only have 2 minutes to think. Last night someone got over 400.. i don't know if ill be able to do that.. hah.

If I wasn't working on the new update I would play more!

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site

The leaderboard did not want to load for me last time I played. Not sure if that was just a random hiccup or a legitimate bug to look into, but I thought I'd mention it regardless.

Jason Roberts

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site

Thanks happy, I'll contact you!

Keith.... yeah.... i pushed that update out thinking i had the retry logic but i sent MS the build that didn't have it! DOH!. Its in my current build of the game now so it will go out with the next release. I was hoping it wouldn't happen to anyone! Basically if it fails to hit the service/bad connection or anything it only tries once and stops. To get it to retry again you either hit play and start a game and come back out. or exit the game entirely and reload it. Sucky work around but the retry logic will be in the next release where it will keep trying every 6 seconds or so until it gets data. maybe try 3 times and if it still cant connect show something in the place of the leader board and you can manually retry.

These scores are getting insane... 439 for the top, and need to beat 353 to even get on the boards.. BLAH!
I want to add more Statistics to the leader boards.. such as "Highest word count" "Longest word" "most tiles used". Maybe even add a "Today's Leader Board" as well.

So many ideas so little time! :p

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, those are some intense scores. I still haven't topped my 295 from a couple of weeks ago, though I've taken a break from the game while I try to finish my Asphalt 7 career for a few days.

Jason Roberts

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site

Just updated Wordemic with a new Build... 1.2.0.0

• Achievements Added! You can see them on the main page, and earn them by playing! Good Luck!
  • Bug Fixes
  • UI Enhancements
  • Location Based Ad's (I do not save nor use your location for any purpose except for the ad's being

I have mustered up like 7 achievements so far! I've seen some people with over 15 already! Have fun!

Jason Roberts

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Thanks Keith, :)

It looks like the achievements are going very well. i saw someone who has 24 that i played with yesterday.

So single player is almost done. And i want to get this feature out as soon as possible. It helps where people do not have very good internet connection and still allows you to play. I am also adding another leader-board of just your scores be it from online or single-player. its your personal bests. I also fixed a graphical issue when selecting someone on the leader-boards.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon