Play Haunted for free now!

0x64

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi on behalf of Tuliotus.
Our first game Haunted is now available for free in the marketplace.
It's a 2D/3D, dungeon puzzler with game mechanics around lights, chains and monsters of various behaviors.
Get the treasures and get out alive :)!
Your progress is saved on the cloud. Online maps allows you to compete for the best time and gets new map every weeks or so...
No violence but it can be a little spooky for some 4 years old.
Feedback and improvements posted here can end up very quickly in the game, we try our best to improve current games while making the next ones!
Enjoy, this is Windows Phone only (7 and 8)

eee5573f-89fb-4583-be02-0e3163a667db.png

99735aeb-1681-45be-bd3d-ea96d99e71ed.png

Haunted Free | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

For the qr code:
http://tiny.cc/ajqjtw/qr

You may also find the paying version if you like the game and want to support us making the next one!

Attachments

• chart.png
    chart.png
    929 bytes · Views: 90
Last edited:

0x64

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Thanks guys, you are helping more than you'd think! There are not so many channels, us devs can use to be straight in contact with players.
I'd like so much to answer to some of the feedback we get through rating.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I think I gave it a 4-star rating. My only complaint is that I think a tutorial would be kind of nice, at least to introduce you to what you are dealing with in the game. I'm admittedly not a big fan of that style of game, but I think it looks good, plays well, for the most part (I did have to restart at one point because the boulder on the first level was stuck on a wall, then my character got stuck up against it), and the simplicity of the game is nice because I often find myself annoyed by complex controls in many games.

0x64

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, I'll add a note to the player the he can connect the chain to the boulder (ironball) to pull it.
We had a tutorial at beta phase, but it somewhat spoiled the discovery feeling for some tester.
Trying to find the minimal amount of indicators, also without too much text as we haven't done any localization.
I saw your rating, thanks! I'm happier to get a rating with constructive comment than a 5-stars without comments :)

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I agree, it was definitely a cool thing to just learn that stuff as you go. I think the issue was more with the purple ghost on the first level--didn't really know what to do about him, haha.

Also, I didn't get a chance to finish the level, so IDK how long it is. I would recommend checkpoints if the levels are fairly extensive. Oh, and I'm GUESSING the goal is to get all of the treasure before you finish. In that case, I'd have a small counter that shows how much you have and need (like 0/5), just so people know their current progress.

0x64

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, that treasure counter has been on my mind, it's strange how it motivates to do it when it comes from a tester.
Currently I'm polishing our next game to release it asap, and we'll get on a small update to add those suggestions.

0x64

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Just updated the game with new levels, they are quite tough but not very long if you find out the tricks. The solutions are original so even if you have played through all the maps, you will have a new challenge.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium