Hey guys,

I just published a new Windows Phone app for browsing the beautiful photos of the 500px website. It's called "Shoopix" and it's available now on Windows Phone. The goal was to have a smooth and "native-feeling" way of browsing these photos. I plan to add more features for 500px members, such as liking the photos and adding them to favorites, but for now you can :

• Browse the main 500px photo streams (most popular, editors choice, upcoming, newest photos and so on)
    • View photos from these feeds on the apps tile and set them as lock screen background
    • View photo details, statistics and comments
    • Search 500px photographers work by keywords

breezi_placeit.jpg

You can download it here for free (the Windows Phone 7 version is ready but it's still being certified), and don't hesitate to let me know what you guys think and if you have any suggestions :) You can also use the QR Code below:

shoopix_qr_small.png
    Last edited by JeremyGi; 03-08-2013 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Added QR code
    03-08-2013 04:45 AM
    A new version of Shoopix was just published! It's available on WP7.5 and 8 and adds 500px account support so that 500px users can like photos and add them to favourites. The full changelog is available at Shoopix , and you can get the app here : Shoopix | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    04-17-2013 08:33 AM
    New update! Version 1.2 was released yesterday. What's new?

• Better comments layout
    • Ability to post comments when logged in
    • New photos stream with photos from users you follow
    • Support for WP7.8 wide Tiles

The full changelog is available here.

An ad-free, paid version was also published. You can access it from the app's about page or from this link.
    05-06-2013 04:50 AM