Spend less and save more with the Budget Buddy

RichDef

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
budgetbuddy.jpg

Hello!

I would like to introduce my Windows Phone app called "Budget Buddy" It's a personal finance app to help you track your spending and manage your budget.

The Budget Buddy makes it easier to follow your money by snapping pictures of your receipts right at the register. Pretty charts and graphs vividly illustrate where your paycheck goes.

Unlike other personal finance apps getting started with the Budget Buddy is quick and easy. Just set your monthly budget amount and activate the Live Tile and you?re ready to start recording expenses. Adding expenses is even easier. Just snap a picture of your bill, receipt, cash register total, or whatever is available when you are making a purchase.
The customizable Live Tile makes it easy to track your spending and manage your budget. You can know exactly how much you?ve spent and how much is left in your budget simply by looking at the live tile on your home screen.

Figuring out where you?re spending your money is easy with the Budget Buddy because it clearly and sometimes painfully shows you exactly where and how you?re spending your hard earned money!

Please check it out - its FREE!

Thanks!

Edward Shannon

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I have been trying out a lot of b
"budget apps" The problem with this aone and so many like it is that they don't allow you to set up a budget. Instead there is just a monthly max. and while it does track expenses by category, it gives no indication that I am over budget in a particular category. Am I missing something?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo