04-15-2014 05:35 AM
88 1234
tools
    Please download the new app called Skinery Tiles Pro. Thank you.
    04-07-2013 07:54 PM
    I dont think I fully understood your query, however try Rapdialer. Might help :)
    04-26-2013 09:00 AM
    Hello, bought skinery pro few days back. Quite nice when you get hang of it. I for example made maps and drive tiles having my car as a backround.

BUT i have also problems,and questions. I made second group having some urls, alarm and win store. Problem with store is that it goes straigth to store, not to same starting point as normaly. Now i cant see Nokia collection? Also when launching alarm, it has english language, not finnish as it should be on my phone. Also there is something wrong with alarm it starts. I cant change the 'once' option to anything else (i mean monday, tuesday etc...). When pressing save, it still 'once'. Time can be changed.

Any advice?
    05-21-2013 03:25 AM
    Hello, bought skinery pro few days back. Quite nice when you get hang of it. I for example made maps and drive tiles having my car as a backround.

BUT i have also problems,and questions. I made second group having some urls, alarm and win store. Problem with store is that it goes straigth to store, not to same starting point as normaly. Now i cant see Nokia collection? Also when launching alarm, it has english language, not finnish as it should be on my phone. Also there is something wrong with alarm it starts. I cant change the 'once' option to anything else (i mean monday, tuesday etc...). When pressing save, it still 'once'. Time can be changed.

Any advice?
    Hi, are you using the latest version of Skinery? It should be version 3.0.6.0. As for the language for the alarm, I need help to localise it to finnish. If you are interested, please drop me a mail at sym.wp7.apps@gmail.com
    05-21-2013 05:35 AM
    I think i have the latest. I dont know how to verify it. If I go to store and search the app it doesnt give update choice so it must be the right version. Downloaded it three days ago.

sent you email about localizing to finnish.
    05-21-2013 10:53 AM
    Hi,
    Please see the attachment, how do I do something like this with one of my photos? I was told that Skinery was used? Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails wp_ss_20130314_0001.png  
    05-24-2013 12:30 PM
    Hi,
    Please see the attachment, how do I do something like this with one of my photos? I was told that Skinery was used? Thanks!
    Why don't you download app and try? Or what was the question? Don't you know how to use it?

If you have Skinery, following could be done:

- Open Skinery
    - Choose skin

Now choose skin what suits you best, what you want to do. If you want above 4x4 small tiles, choose skin having those. It doesn't matter if skin has more tiles, different size tiles etc. It just needs to have that 4x4 grid somewhere. When chosen:

- Create skin
    - Use photo (now choose your doggy style photo)
    - Resize and move the photo so, that it fills that 4x4 grid. Remember, you are now using only 4x4 grid, nothing else.
    - Done

Now you have created your doggy skin, next

- Choose skin (and press done)
    - Tap tile to edit

And now tap each of those 4x4 tiles and choose Apps there what you want (or left some blank as above).

- Then Done

Then from top screen tap "Tap on tile to pin on start screen" and start pinning each tile of your 4x4 grid.

Now you have your doggy on your start screen with apps you choose.
    05-28-2013 07:52 AM
    My experience with this app is that it works only with certain no brainer apps and URLs. Otherwise at least I have problems for example with alarm clock(can only save alarm for "once"), Here Maps starts somewhere else(having different menus, looks like different version of maps that I have) than my original Here Maps. Windows Store starts in general store, no Nokia Collection anywhere. Also updates are not showing in store tile.

Nokia Drive seems to work, all URLs work fine, offline toggle works and so on.

Meny things to improve, but already now with just URLs as one nice "own photo backround" group this is worth trying.
    05-28-2013 07:58 AM
    My experience with this app is that it works only with certain no brainer apps and URLs. Otherwise at least I have problems for example with alarm clock(can only save alarm for "once"), Here Maps starts somewhere else(having different menus, looks like different version of maps that I have) than my original Here Maps. Windows Store starts in general store, no Nokia Collection anywhere. Also updates are not showing in store tile.

Nokia Drive seems to work, all URLs work fine, offline toggle works and so on.

Meny things to improve, but already now with just URLs as one nice "own photo backround" group this is worth trying.
    Sorry about the weird behaviour of the apps. The reason is that there is limitation in how an app can launch another app, which is also why not all apps are supported because each app needs to enable this for it to work. But rest assured, things will get better over time. Skinery is constantly releasing new updates to make it even better. In fact, we are currently gathering use feedback and you drop your comments here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JXm...rcnL0/viewform
    05-28-2013 09:49 PM
    Is it possible to have a different image for each tile?
    Or I'm limited to using 1 image for the whole setup?
    05-29-2013 06:09 AM
    Why don't you download app and try? Or what was the question? Don't you know how to use it?

If you have Skinery, following could be done:

- Open Skinery
    - Choose skin

Now choose skin what suits you best, what you want to do. If you want above 4x4 small tiles, choose skin having those. It doesn't matter if skin has more tiles, different size tiles etc. It just needs to have that 4x4 grid somewhere. When chosen:

- Create skin
    - Use photo (now choose your doggy style photo)
    - Resize and move the photo so, that it fills that 4x4 grid. Remember, you are now using only 4x4 grid, nothing else.
    - Done

Now you have created your doggy skin, next

- Choose skin (and press done)
    - Tap tile to edit

And now tap each of those 4x4 tiles and choose Apps there what you want (or left some blank as above).

- Then Done

Then from top screen tap "Tap on tile to pin on start screen" and start pinning each tile of your 4x4 grid.

Now you have your doggy on your start screen with apps you choose.
    I've tried, the app just doesn't seem to work, it will only let me put the photo in one square... There should be videos on how to do something like this.
    05-29-2013 03:39 PM
    Is it possible to have a different image for each tile?
    Or I'm limited to using 1 image for the whole setup?
    Yes its possible.

- Open Skinery
    - Choose skin
    - Create skin
    - Tap on any tile
    - Tap Use Photo
    05-29-2013 09:57 PM
    I've tried, the app just doesn't seem to work, it will only let me put the photo in one square... There should be videos on how to do something like this.
    Hi James, the exact steps are:

- Open Skinery
    - Choose skin
    - Create skin
    - Do not tap on any tile (if you have already selected a tile, tap anywhere outside in the black space to unselect)
    - Tap Use Photo
    05-29-2013 09:58 PM
    What an awesome app to customize tiles!
    I use three different skins, the effect is really convincing

But what is the difference between trial and paid?
    06-01-2013 06:17 PM
    I've noticed it says "This app is no longer published". What's going on?
    06-02-2013 07:37 PM
    what you mean? lol it's showing up normal in the store for me...
    06-02-2013 08:00 PM
    Perhaps you are using the older version. The new one is here: Skinery Tiles Pro | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    06-02-2013 09:32 PM
    Perhaps you are using the older version. The new one is here: Skinery Tiles Pro | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    Thanks, that's the one!
    06-03-2013 08:39 AM
    Skinery is looking for Beta Testers for our next update. Exciting new features include animated tiles, gradient colours, text formatting, and a brand new attractive interface. Email us with your Microsoft email associated with your Windows Phone to join!

.jpg
    irvin792 likes this.
    07-16-2013 04:53 AM
    Make this availible for wp 7.8
    07-16-2013 11:33 AM
    Make this availible for wp 7.8
    I can make it possible for WP7.8 but it will not be able open third-party apps.
    07-22-2013 05:56 AM
    Hi everyone,

Sorry for shamelessly trying to promote my app here. I tried to reach the editors but no one came back. But bear with me as I have really exciting news to share.

If you have a WP8 and you are frustrated with that all the tiles app out there can only pin lame apps like wifi settings, then you will be delighted to hear this! Skinery Tiles is the FIRST and one and only tile app (just released) that lets you pin third-party apps! Yes you are not reading wrongly, the feature everyone has always wanted is finally here! Pin apps that you actually want on your start screen like WhatsApp, Facebook, Fancy and more! Check the images below to see what you can accomplish with Skinery Tiles.

There is no need to unlock your phone or do anything, just download Skinery Tiles from the Store (note, as the update is just released, it might not be visible in your Store yet)
    Skinery WP Store download link

demo video:

http://www.wp8-now.com/skinery8/s1.jpg

http://www.wp8-now.com/skinery8/s2.jpg

http://www.wp8-now.com/skinery8/s3.jpg
    07-22-2013 06:18 AM
    Haha thanks man.
    psudotechzealot likes this.
    07-22-2013 09:28 PM
    Is it possible to delete user-made skins? Or will that be in the next version?
    07-23-2013 10:09 AM
    Is it possible to delete user-made skins? Or will that be in the next version?
    Deleting skin will be available in the next version, which is currently in beta. If you wish to join the beta, please drop me a mail at sym.wp7.apps@gmail.com
    07-23-2013 11:31 PM
88 1234