Introducing Skinery Tiles (the FIRST custom tile that launches third party apps!)

Mainer82

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Why don't you download app and try? Or what was the question? Don't you know how to use it?

If you have Skinery, following could be done:

- Open Skinery
- Choose skin

Now choose skin what suits you best, what you want to do. If you want above 4x4 small tiles, choose skin having those. It doesn't matter if skin has more tiles, different size tiles etc. It just needs to have that 4x4 grid somewhere. When chosen:

- Create skin
- Use photo (now choose your doggy style photo)
- Resize and move the photo so, that it fills that 4x4 grid. Remember, you are now using only 4x4 grid, nothing else.
- Done

Now you have created your doggy skin, next

- Choose skin (and press done)
- Tap tile to edit

And now tap each of those 4x4 tiles and choose Apps there what you want (or left some blank as above).

- Then Done

Then from top screen tap "Tap on tile to pin on start screen" and start pinning each tile of your 4x4 grid.

Now you have your doggy on your start screen with apps you choose.

I've tried, the app just doesn't seem to work, it will only let me put the photo in one square... There should be videos on how to do something like this.

symwpapps

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I've tried, the app just doesn't seem to work, it will only let me put the photo in one square... There should be videos on how to do something like this.

Hi James, the exact steps are:

- Open Skinery
- Choose skin
- Create skin
- Do not tap on any tile (if you have already selected a tile, tap anywhere outside in the black space to unselect)
- Tap Use Photo

Adam Hel

May 18, 2013
Visit site
What an awesome app to customize tiles!
I use three different skins, the effect is really convincing

But what is the difference between trial and paid?

symwpapps

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Skinery is looking for Beta Testers for our next update. Exciting new features include animated tiles, gradient colours, text formatting, and a brand new attractive interface. Email us with your Microsoft email associated with your Windows Phone to join!

a.jpg

psudotechzealot

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Sorry for shamelessly trying to promote my app here. I tried to reach the editors but no one came back. But bear with me as I have really exciting news to share.

If you have a WP8 and you are frustrated with that all the tiles app out there can only pin lame apps like wifi settings, then you will be delighted to hear this! Skinery Tiles is the FIRST and one and only tile app (just released) that lets you pin third-party apps! Yes you are not reading wrongly, the feature everyone has always wanted is finally here! Pin apps that you actually want on your start screen like WhatsApp, Facebook, Fancy and more! Check the images below to see what you can accomplish with Skinery Tiles.

There is no need to unlock your phone or do anything, just download Skinery Tiles from the Store (note, as the update is just released, it might not be visible in your Store yet)
Skinery WP Store download link

demo video: Skinery - YouTube

http://www.wp8-now.com/skinery8/s1.jpg

http://www.wp8-now.com/skinery8/s2.jpg

http://www.wp8-now.com/skinery8/s3.jpg
the-rock-clapping.gif

Charmaine Jean

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Coming from android (which has endless abilities to change themes) I absolutely love this app. I am however getting stuck on the pinning side of things. Once I've created my tile, assigned a function and then pinned it to home screen, I click on the tile but it does not execute the chosen function. In fact nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?? Windows 8 Nokia Lumia 520 :crying:

symwpapps

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Coming from android (which has endless abilities to change themes) I absolutely love this app. I am however getting stuck on the pinning side of things. Once I've created my tile, assigned a function and then pinned it to home screen, I click on the tile but it does not execute the chosen function. In fact nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?? Windows 8 Nokia Lumia 520 :crying:

are you using the latest Skinery Themes? What function did you assign?

Charmaine Jean

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Yes downloaded the 'paid' full version. I suppose it is the latest one as the only one that showed up in app store. Creating tiles using my own picture and the function I assigned showed up in the list of ones I could choose from. Easy dialler :cry:

thundr51

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Found this last week and love it. Is it still being actively developed? My guess is that the author is waiting on some api updates.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss