[Free] Doors

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone explain 25, 28, and 29? I beat 25 and 28, just don't know how/what the clue to doing it was. On 29, I'm just stuck. I think I know what to do, just not 100% sure if I'm right and how to get there.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Can you explain 23 to me?

The clue is the door. There is a mirror on it. You want the mirror image of the number above the door. I think I mentioned this before--you have two ways to approach it:

1. Grab a mirror and hold your phone up to it.
2. Simply know what numbers look like in reverse.

Pretty simple.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I got stuck on it as well. I'm PRETTY sure you need to get the same-colored dots (don't recall the red or the blue, whichever was less-plentiful, I think red) into a circle, but I had trouble doing it, and I had no way to verify that as the solution, because I hadn't quite finished it.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
When in doubt, just use trial and error (I did).

However, the scientific way to do it is to start at the end (the red square) and work your way backwards to determine the appropriate beginning square. Starting at that red square, find which button would make it there in one move. Then find out which would make it to that square. Just work it backwards one square at a time, then you'll end up at the beginning.

Or, again, just start guessing.

Finally got it. :|

Stewart H

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi i'm a new around here. please could somebody explain room 21, I've picked up the stick to the left of the door but don't know where it goes. I've tried putting in the door but nothing works.

Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99