[Free] Doors

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
So.... I'm stuck on lvl 10.
The one where all the red down arrows have to be moved down, and the white arrows have to be moved up.

That one frustrated me for a while as well. You have to jump them over each other, and it takes some trial and error to figure out the proper sequence. That one and the sliding puzzle were probably the hardest for me.

920Walker

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I think level 32 is a little bad made, because it takes too much time as there is so many combination of numbers that can be made with those number, to help you and others not to waste your time, the code is 589635
:wink:

Level 32 is not poorly made. There is a way to determine the one and only answer without using trial and error. It has been posted in this thread.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I think level 32 is a little bad made, because it takes too much time as there is so many combination of numbers that can be made with those number, to help you and others not to waste your time, the code is 589635
:wink:

Yeah, I posted the methodology. You press the button to change the panel between the two images. You combine those two images to get the code. The images combine to only one set of numbers, so totally guessing at it isn't at-all how you're supposed to figure it out.

Mohammed Gerashi

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I posted the methodology. You press the button to change the panel between the two images. You combine those two images to get the code. The images combine to only one set of numbers, so totally guessing at it isn't at-all how you're supposed to figure it out.

I didn't read it until 920walker said about it, as i was expecting more difficult I wrote down all same number of each digit that could be made, so for the first digit, there could be 5, 6, 8 or 9 second digit only 8, and so on :D
sometimes you have to think more simple to get the job done easier

dan182

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
doors floor 31

How do you get passed door 31 on the app doors I cant seem to figure it out I know it will be super easy and thats making it worse lol I need help so if anyone knows please can you help :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa