[Free] Doors

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Well I figured that much lol. But how do you do the rest?

It's a clock that's ticking. That's why the symbols change becasue it's counting. You need to figure out the symbols and which symbols are what numbers. That's how u translate the code on the door

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
To the dev, I think a backup and restore feature would be nice. It would suck if your phone bricks or if you have to do a factory reset and then start over from level 1 :)

Maybe backup to sky drive? As more levels are introduced, it would suck even more :(

Serendipiousity

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
Okay seriously pulling my hair out on level 21. Got the stick and can open both sides of the door but no matter where I click or how fast it doesn't drop the stick and I cannot jam the doors open. HELP!?

Monkehx

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
Level 49. 97376.

Your Time hint really helped me out. This game is addicting. I'm surprised how far I've gotten. Can't believe I'm waiting for your levels to be released now. The developer has done a great job in releasing levels. Does he frequent this thread? We should get in contact with him and link him here. It'd be pretty cool. And to the person having an issue having trouble opening the door with the stick, use 2 fingers.

Monkehx

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
2530 if i remember correctly

What I remember is it's the number in the middle, then the number in the right, then left, then the number on the door (0). There wasn't a science to this I think. I just tried different combos. At the end I figured it might've been in correlelation to where the balls in end in their order.

MistyJ

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Okay seriously pulling my hair out on level 21. Got the stick and can open both sides of the door but no matter where I click or how fast it doesn't drop the stick and I cannot jam the doors open. HELP!?

You need to hold both doors open, then place the stick on the floor at the bottom to hold them open

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte