[Free] Doors

MistyJ

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
I know I've asked like twice before about level 43 but I cant figure out the numbers will someone please tell me what numbers go where

the answer to this is...

top row 3 7 2
Middle 4
Bottom 6 1 5

This all adds to 12, you need to put the numbers on the dial in that order.

hope this helps

wmgreenjr

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
I"m so bad with puzzles, can anyone tell me how to complete the puzzle for lvl 15?
It's the same shape that you see on the puzzle next to the door before you click on it. Kind of hard to tell how to move each piece - just keep moving things around til you get it looking like it does next to the door. There's a puzzle later on that hurts a lot more than this one.

realbart

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Level 1 : just tap on the door
Level 2: tap on the card, tap on the card, then do something ??? (i cannot remember how I got through)
Level 3: swipe from the door handle to left
Level 4: keep phone upside down
Level 5: slide mat, take key, tap key, tap lock
Level 6: tap upper circle (it turns green), tap 2x on the midde circle, tap 3x on the lower (red) tap door
Level 7: play memory. if you make a mistake all cards are hidden
Level 8: tap code, type 2579 (because 2 < 5 < 7 < 9)
Level 9: shake phone, swipe globe halves away, tap key, tap key, tap lock
Level 10: click lock, solve puzzle: up, down, down, up, up, up, down, down, down, up, up, up, down, down, up

still stuck on 41...

realbart

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Level 11: Large to small: 7 11 3 8
Level 12: Wait until the clock sais 9:00
Level 13: orange, blue, cyan, green
Level 14: shake phone to put out the fire, take doorknop, tap doorknop, tap door, tap door
Level 15: solve sliding puzzle to form one line
Level 16: let it point to 11
Level 17:be quick enough. Start on the right.
Level 18:28359 (the numbers are on the door
Level 18: adjust the sliders to matcht the curve (from low to high slider# 2, 4, 6, 1, 3, 5)
Level 19: start left lower from the red square ^ means one up, so the next is the one left from the square. >> means to steps right, so the next is right from the red square. etc.
Level 20: tap the stick, tap the stick, use two fingers to slide the doors open, tap with a third to put the stick in between.

Still stuck on 41...

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Level 11: Large to small: 7 11 3 8
Level 12: Wait until the clock sais 9:00
Level 13: orange, blue, cyan, green
Level 14: shake phone to put out the fire, take doorknop, tap doorknop, tap door, tap door
Level 15: solve sliding puzzle to form one line
Level 16: let it point to 11
Level 17:be quick enough. Start on the right.
Level 18:28359 (the numbers are on the door
Level 18: adjust the sliders to matcht the curve (from low to high slider# 2, 4, 6, 1, 3, 5)
Level 19: start left lower from the red square ^ means one up, so the next is the one left from the square. >> means to steps right, so the next is right from the red square. etc.
Level 20: tap the stick, tap the stick, use two fingers to slide the doors open, tap with a third to put the stick in between.

Still stuck on 41...

41 you need to pick up the thing and put it with the black bar and slide it across slowly to make out the numbers.

wmgreenjr

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
well there is only 10 symbol for second.. After restarting level i start counting the only symbol moving but it repeats after 10 symbol pass... Weirdo i so wana pass this level.. :S
Hh:Mm:Ss
As soon as big 'S' changes, that means little 's' is the number 0. Then you can count up from there as little 's' increments. Hope that makes sense.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon