[game] Easter Egg Hunt

Graham Watts

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
Barrys heart jumped as he spotted the smoke rising out of the open doorway of the Easter egg sorting room. Hastily shoving the remaining carrot from his coffee break into his mouth he hopped frantically towards it down the corridor. A loud groaning noise could be heard coming from the large machine as he arrived at the doorway. 'It really isn't my week' Barry thought as he hastily looked for the cause of the problem.
Being the Easter bunnies apprentice had sounded like such an easy job too - Turn up for one day every year for photo opportunities, give out some chocolate eggs to lots of excited children. No one had mentioned all the work sorting the eggs etc..

As he peered over the top of the machine he spotted the large carrot he had been searching for all morning wedged in between the gears.
Now like every young rabbit in Barrys position the thought of a good helping of brute force always seems like a good idea. So with a swift kick he succeeded in dislodging the carrot from its position allowing the machine to grind back into motion.
"Im good" he said out loud to the empty room with a big proud smile. Now where did that carrot go he wandered...
A loud 'POP' came from the machine and as he glanced back he watched as each of the gears fell off one by one onto the floor with a clatter.
'Uh Oh'...

Hello all, I would like to get everyone in the mood for Easter with my new game Easter Egg Hunt.
Easter Egg Hunt | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United Kingdom)

Easter Egg Hunt is a puzzle game for all ages. With only one more day to Easter Barry's in trouble.
Use clever thinking and good timing to help Barry sort all the chocolate eggs in time. Can you sort all the eggs in time?

AppTile.png

Happy Gaming :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99