09-19-2013 01:54 PM
123 1234 ...
tools
    Thanks again for your feedbacks!

We'll definitely implement the horizontal swipe between articles, email sharing and a lot of other features. We are doing our best to push big updates in the following weeks, stay tuned! You can easily get all our updates following us on Twitter https://twitter.com/collectorwp

Nicholas
    Jonas Jonsson and Nick Garza like this.
    03-24-2013 10:48 AM
    Okay, one feature request; it would be nifty to be able to rearrange the collections by tapping, holding and dragging - just like with tiles. When you add many the favorites should be on top..
    03-24-2013 04:31 PM
    Okay, one feature request; it would be nifty to be able to rearrange the collections by tapping, holding and dragging - just like with tiles. When you add many the favorites should be on top..
    We're designing a new horizontal dashboard, and you're be able to rearrange the collections (probably in the same way that you do on your home screen).
    Unfortunately I don't have any live date about this feature (as it will be pretty huge), but it will be before the end of April. ;)
    Jonas Jonsson and danjah like this.
    03-24-2013 07:26 PM
    Love this app. I was the first reviewer. There is a lot of potential. I can't wait to see how it continues to develop.
    03-24-2013 07:45 PM
    Awesome app. Will buy soon.
    03-24-2013 08:53 PM
    First of all, I would like to say that I think this is a fantastic initiative and an instant buy for me, but I do have some thoughts on a few things in the app:

collector-thoughts.jpg

I would also perhaps see some more alternatives for live tiles (showing images etc.), but other than that, I feel that this is already a very solid news reader with a really nice design.
    Keep up the great work, and I'm eager to see what improvements may come in the future!
    blnwp likes this.
    03-24-2013 11:08 PM
    I need to change region to finally see this. Can you publish this worldwide?
    03-25-2013 03:02 AM
    I need to change region to finally see this. Can you publish this worldwide?
    Hi, we'll try to publish our next update Wordwide. You can expect to see the app available on all markets before the end of the month.
    03-25-2013 05:47 AM
    First of all, I would like to say that I think this is a fantastic initiative and an instant buy for me, but I do have some thoughts on a few things in the app:

I would also perhaps see some more alternatives for live tiles (showing images etc.), but other than that, I feel that this is already a very solid news reader with a really nice design.
    Keep up the great work, and I'm eager to see what improvements may come in the future!
    Thanks for your feedbacks, I just forwarded the mockup to our design team.

About the live tiles, our second update (v1.2) will feature a lot of improvements for the live tiles so stay tuned!
    Jonas Jonsson likes this.
    03-25-2013 05:48 AM
    Great start!! Good idea with Google Now like card view. I like the UI.

I've a personal nitpick. In the article reading mode can you try disabling the article moving around(pan around) when trying to scroll down? I like pages which doesn't move sideways when trying to scroll down.
    03-25-2013 02:53 PM
    Looking forward to it being available in Indonesia market (since this is a paid app)
    03-26-2013 03:58 AM
    Looking forward to it being available in Indonesia market (since this is a paid app)
    We're submitting an update today to enable more markets like Malaysia and Indonesia. We'll keep you updated!
    03-26-2013 05:45 AM
    When should this app available in indonesia? Im about impatient abt this one
    03-26-2013 06:17 AM
    How's about making it free for 24-48 hours, so we can see it fully working? I like the app, but cannot warrant spending the until i have seen it working with more than one interest.
    03-26-2013 06:29 AM
    How's about making it free for 24-48 hours, so we can see it fully working? I like the app, but cannot warrant spending the until i have seen it working with more than one interest.
    There's no need to make it free, you can check by yourself all the features of the app with just the two-collections limit. You can also remove any collection that you've created, and add a new one (up to two collections in the trial version).

Edit: You can also watch a video review of the app here
    Last edited by Nicholas Valbusa; 03-26-2013 at 08:52 AM. Reason: video link
    03-26-2013 07:09 AM
    Hi guys, we just sent an update to Microsoft with the following changes:

- RSS Feed search engine
    - Background agent to update live tiles
    - Italian localization
    - Number of articles to check
    - Improved article content (spaces and typography)
    - Share articles via email
    - Brand new pin-icons, hand-made designed for each category
    - Few UI/UX improvements
    - Bugfix for some crashes reported by few users

We expect to see it live on the marketplace within 5 days.

Cheers
    Jonas Jonsson likes this.
    03-26-2013 07:10 AM
    Waiting to try it.
    03-26-2013 10:23 AM
    Stop whining. Support the devs.
    Nicholas Valbusa and blnwp like this.
    03-26-2013 12:19 PM
    There is plenty to see without paying, I don't get your point? It's hardly expensive too, think about the effort put in.
    03-26-2013 01:55 PM
    I saw this thread literally minutes after buying the paid version of Fuse. Collector looks good enough I might not even use Fuse after the next couple Collector updates come out.

Actually, with my obsessive use of news apps, I'll probably keep both. Bottom line: good work on this app.
    03-26-2013 01:57 PM
    Hi guys, we just sent an update to Microsoft with the following changes:

- RSS Feed search engine
    - Background agent to update live tiles
    - Italian localization
    - Number of articles to check
    - Improved article content (spaces and typography)
    - Share articles via email
    - Brand new pin-icons, hand-made designed for each category
    - Few UI/UX improvements
    - Bugfix for some crashes reported by few users

We expect to see it live on the marketplace within 5 days.

Cheers
    Can't wait for the update!
    03-27-2013 01:48 AM
    Hello,

During these days we're also working on the new redesigned horizontal home screen, and Facebook integration. Check the pic below! ;)

bgbssdvceaaytnk.png-large.jpg
    03-28-2013 06:16 AM
    Looks good.
    03-28-2013 09:25 PM
    Quick update: the 1.2 is live on the Marketplace! :)
    budney, KQ17 and m4tthall like this.
    03-29-2013 06:57 PM
    Yesterday we sent the 1.3 to Microsoft. It should be available within the next 4 days, and here is the changelog:

- Facebook integration (timeline collection, likes, etc)
    - New re-designed home screen (it's very cool, trust me)
    - Share via email
    - Other little improvements and fixes to make the app bulletproof

I'll let you know as soon as the update will be available ;)

en2.png
    blnwp, budney and KQ17 like this.
    04-02-2013 10:43 AM
123 1234 ...