Hey all!

I got some happy news. 3D Parking is now available on Windows Phone and so far people really seem to like it!

Give it a try a and let me know what you think!

PS I'm the creator of Traffic Race 3D and if you want to send me some feedback on that game too, please feel free :)

3D Parking Free | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

ss2.png
    03-27-2013 05:43 PM
    LOTS of games I have to try out right now, but I'll add both of your titles to the list, download them, then play them when I get a chance.
    CasualGames likes this.
    03-27-2013 09:46 PM
    I went and gave each game a quick test run during the Bulls' downing of Miami. I think both games are very well-made. I love the controls and their simplicity, as I'm not one who cares for complex games like The Amazing Spider-Man and The Dark Knight Rises and the cluttered controls that often result. Naturally, I'll point out that the graphics could be improved, but I tend to not knock a game for such things when it doesn't hurt gameplay whatsoever.

On 3D Parking, I gave the game 4/5 stars. I declined giving it 5 because of two things. The first is that the music (though I'm sure it can be turned off) was a rather poor choice. I didn't feel like it fit with the game. The more-important issue, though, was the ad placement. I'm not sure where a better place to put an ad banner would be, but at the top, I noticed right when I got to the cones on the second level, that sight was going to legitimately be hindered.

For 3D Traffic I gave that one the full 5 stars. I didn't encounter any bugs, and I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked the placement of the buttons. They just seemed placed in the perfect spot on the phone, and that does do a bit of good for gameplay. They're easy to reach and in no way hinder sight. I know it's just two buttons, but I still feel like stating a positive point for the game. Again, graphics could be better, but they don't really hurt the game. Adding more cars would be something I would look into, if you are considering ways to improve the game still.
    CasualGames likes this.
    03-27-2013 11:08 PM
    Thanks man I appricate it!
    04-02-2013 03:12 PM
    Thanks for the very good feedback!

On 3D Parking its a bit tricky as either I need to have the banner at the bottom of the screen or top. And yes I really need the Ads otherwise there is zero income. I will be starting to promote the premium more which is without ads. One option would be to use the same technique as in 3D Traffic which hides the ads after 5-10s but I want to see if there is any impact on the revenue stream with having ads on for the full duration of the game.

I went and gave each game a quick test run during the Bulls' downing of Miami. I think both games are very well-made. I love the controls and their simplicity, as I'm not one who cares for complex games like The Amazing Spider-Man and The Dark Knight Rises and the cluttered controls that often result. Naturally, I'll point out that the graphics could be improved, but I tend to not knock a game for such things when it doesn't hurt gameplay whatsoever.

On 3D Parking, I gave the game 4/5 stars. I declined giving it 5 because of two things. The first is that the music (though I'm sure it can be turned off) was a rather poor choice. I didn't feel like it fit with the game. The more-important issue, though, was the ad placement. I'm not sure where a better place to put an ad banner would be, but at the top, I noticed right when I got to the cones on the second level, that sight was going to legitimately be hindered.

For 3D Traffic I gave that one the full 5 stars. I didn't encounter any bugs, and I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked the placement of the buttons. They just seemed placed in the perfect spot on the phone, and that does do a bit of good for gameplay. They're easy to reach and in no way hinder sight. I know it's just two buttons, but I still feel like stating a positive point for the game. Again, graphics could be better, but they don't really hurt the game. Adding more cars would be something I would look into, if you are considering ways to improve the game still.
    04-02-2013 03:15 PM
    I see, and that makes sense. Out of curiosity, are there variable banner sizes? Maybe making a long, thin banner at the top or bottom would help? I think having one across the bottom might be LESS-obstructing, though I can't say for sure without actually seeing it.
    04-02-2013 05:57 PM
    I see, and that makes sense. Out of curiosity, are there variable banner sizes? Maybe making a long, thin banner at the top or bottom would help? I think having one across the bottom might be LESS-obstructing, though I can't say for sure without actually seeing it.

There are 2 different sizes but in fact only the big one works as advertisers seemes to prefere it. I'll see maybe I'll try to move it to the bottom. How about this I'll do a mockup and please let me know which you think is better.
    04-03-2013 03:16 PM
    Sure thing.
    04-03-2013 03:51 PM
    I've scrapped the ads running during gameplay. Just too anyoing, now they disapear after 10s.
    08-18-2013 03:28 PM
    Feedback seems to say that people are happier with the game now ;)

Give it a try: 3D Parking Free | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    10-22-2013 08:16 PM