Hey Guys!
    Tuliotus just released its newest game, Tooth Fairy Madness.

It's a simple memory game that gets quite addictive after few levels.

http://www.facebook.com/ToothfairyMadness

Tooth Fairy Madness | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Attached Thumbnails tiny_cc_7fkpuw.png   main.png   shop.png   varjo.jpg  
    03-30-2013 01:57 PM
    I'll have to check this out; I really like the art style.
    04-01-2013 10:13 AM
    Thanks, I hope you like it!
    I'm looking to improve stuff and sadly the first comments have been non-constructive/destructive like "piece of sh*t".
    Which doesn't motivate to improve free, close-to-0-revenu games.
    I know it might get few level to get hooked and start to see the idea of the game, so should the first few level be as a tutorial, or should there just be more to do?
    This was meant to be as a simplistic memory game but if it wakes up hate :D Might be just better to just remove it.
    04-02-2013 07:08 AM
    Admittedly, it doesn't appear to be the kind of game I'd care to play. However, I'll still grab it and see if there is anything I can offer in ways of improvements. I hate when people leave those sorts of comments on apps and games, because it doesn't help progress things. I always try to leave a paragraph or so on my reviews when I think improvements can be made, and I also try to go back to them post-update and change my review.

As I am downloading it, I see that it claims to need location services. Is this true? If not, I'd fix that request on the install, as people will occasionally get annoyed (and paranoid) about location services, especially when needed info is incorrectly flagged.
    04-02-2013 02:04 PM
    Thanks, It's much appreciated. I'll try to improve it quite a bit still. Someone left a good constructive comment, which was nice.
    Location is used by the Advertising API. It allows the system to bring ad for the right country. That is actually unfortunate, because even if you wouldn't use it, just including the ad API will automatically add this. That's why most of the ad based apps will have this (at least those with microsoft's pubCenter), correct me if I'm mistaken.

I really believe this game can get many people addicted after 5 levels, but how to make it interesting enough to get the first 5 levels through, that question might be still open.
    04-02-2013 04:12 PM
    Is there not a way to have the ads tied in with the store to which they are published? You know, something like having the ad banner recognize it is in the American store, and do banners that way? I guess that's illogical to ask, since the cod isn't running on the store, haha, but maybe have localized code within the game that reports to it that it's to offer certain ads?
    04-02-2013 04:59 PM
    You are not wrong, the question makes sense and that should be the case, and actually probably is.
    I will still check that, I like it neither. I'll see how the apps with ads without location information do it.
    04-02-2013 05:36 PM