WordFastic - free word puzzle game for Win8/RT and WP8

harakan

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
How many golden words can you find before your time runs out? Find out by playing WordFastic, an addictive word puzzle game for Windows 8 / RT and Windows Phone 8.

Choose your own play style - try to find the high-scoring words, or lots of short words as fast as you can; it's up to you!
Different puzzles provide a range of challenges from simple short words to a fast and furious race against the clock
Supports American, British and Canadian English dialects
Play on Windows Phone 8 or any Windows 8 or Windows RT computer using touch, mouse, or keyboard

Web-Small1.png Web-Small3.png Web-Large1.png

Windows Phone Store (for Windows Phone 8)
WordFastic | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store

Windows Store (Windows 8/RT)
WordFastic app for Windows in the Windows Store

Website
WordFastic

harakan

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
Ismachado - can you tell me what region you are in? The Windows Phone 8 version was only published yesterday, so may not yet be available in all regions - please try again in a few hours. The WP link is working in my home region (UK) and appears to be valid on the other markets I have been able to check. If you continue to have problems, please post back here and I'll investigate further.

lsmachado

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Error code c101a006. I'm in the US (TX) on at&t. It says "downloading", then displays the error message after several seconds.

Last edited:

lsmachado

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
I was able to find the app in the Marketplace just now, and was able to download without issue. Will give it a play later.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea