Ice Piano, The Best Piano Game On Windows Phone

acronsoft

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
49092aa4e9ac445991121ff.png 889760a13a2e47fabf5e859.png b02164432c614f7db52649f.png

Do you always want to learn to play piano? Now you can realize your dream with a new game Ice Piano! Ice Piano contains a diversity of well known composers' tracks, that will create you a pleasure to learn and pass all levels, finally becoming a true pianist.
Try it yourself, earn maximum score and share it with friends, it's easy and fun! IcePiano is the best game to create a peaceful atmosphere in your hearts.

For more screenshots and a link to download the app, please click Untitled.png
You can find us on Facebook Facebook.jpg

descrcare.png

Last edited:

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
This is an incredible game.

The one thing I find jarring is the song pausing until you hit the proper key. I'd take some elements from Guitar Hero and Rockband here. So scoring improves the more accurate you are with timing, but if you're way off or hit the wrong key you get no points or even negative points. The important element is that the song doesn't stop regardless of whether you miss a note or not.

I'd also make the guide above the keyboard more informative. There could be a few bands that indicate levels of accuracy with a distinct band for perfect notes. I'd also make a more obvious visual effect to show when you've hit a perfect note, gotten close or have missed completely.

This is not to say I don't think the song stopping on a missed note is bad. I just think as a gameplay it isn't as effective. I do think it would be a nice feature for a practice mode, so that you can actually learn the song without the pressure of trying not to miss notes.

It would be fun if you could see the ice pianist in the background playing the current song, add some additional visual interest, although I realize that that's getting a bit crazy.

Otherwise, like I said, I think it's a great game.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss