A better calendar - Simple Calendar is out for WP8!

dang121

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for a very nice app. I just want to know if you can add multiple selection to the date and set it to some appointment. For example, I work on Monday Tuesday, Saturday Sunday one week and next week I work on Tuesday Thursday Friday. Right now I can only select 1 day at a time and made that my working day and I have to do this for every days that I work. I was using iOS and there is an calendar app that just let me select multiple date at once and put it to my work day. I am willing to pay for this calendar app. Sorry if this is too long for you.

Thank you

MKairys

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Yes, this is really an improvement, starting with actual appointment text in the month view! I'm delighted it can actually add appointments. My only quibble is that the smallest live tile size (which I prefer) does not show a background color when that setting is checked, and it's a bit hard for me to read as it is.

My thanks too, and now I'll go and give it some stars ;)

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
Color code entries. For example, blue for personal stuff, red for work, yellow for wife's stuff, etc. Probably be able to change font colors is the ticket.

Dinkumschnauger

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Thank you developer you are a legend! The interface is just the ticket and whilst there is much to do like adding in day/ week views, integrating facebook calendar and adding support for calendar colour coding, I can already say that this is the most promising calendar app out there and I have tried a few. Please keep developing this app!

Aurelio76

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Does not start on L620 (with latest updates). It appears for a moment, but comes back the menu list. Tried to restart the phone, reinstall the app, but did not work.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Very nice work. Not enough to dislodge Chronos for me but very nice work. Very nice. Thanks for developing in the platform.

riccardo678

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Very nice app.

I have found a bug: when you set another language (italian in my case) the name of the current day on the bottom of live tile is still in english (even though the name of the day reported for each appointment on the live tile is in italian)

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
very nicely done. Already have Weekview8 and chronos calendar which are both AMAZING apps, but another nice addition to the great calendar apps. The ability to further customize the livetile (such as the backside tile) and more ways to view the calendar and horizontal support will make this even more fantastic

Tareb

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Screenshots look good, but I'm having the same issue as other Lumia 920 users, the app launches and then crashes back to the startscreen.

Which model are you guys using it on?

gerzhwin

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm having an issue: When it opens, it start displaying the month view (I think) and immediately closes. Never got it to work since dowloaded yesterday, uninstalled with restarting the phone and again installing thw app today.

Same happens with N24 app. Maybe this has something to do with cleaning my device's disk using Shrink Storage app?
Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Board Express

mobiledivide

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm using it on a lumia 920 no problem. Great little app and my default live tile for calendar now.

Screenshots look good, but I'm having the same issue as other Lumia 920 users, the app launches and then crashes back to the startscreen.

Which model are you guys using it on?

Tareb

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Are certain Apps causing conflicts perhaps? I don't see why it wouldnt work for my Lumia 920?

I already tried to (several times) reinstall the app and reboot the phone.

Hupsakee

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Nice job, feels like a better default calendar. Why MS didn't do this is beyond me. Love that the text on month view is now readable.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb