Hey guys,
    I have some ideas regarding how to expand/improve this app called 'BeamLink'. Its the first app that I have created and was up on the store in late February. I have received a total of 620 odd downloads uptill now. FYI 0 crashes! If you haven't checked out the app ill drop some links, but don't really want to explain what it does again. You can check out the app listing, or previous posts on WPCentral.
    How to use BeamLink?
    BeamLink now has a FREE version

So, here are my ideas, kindly give your views or any suggestions that you might have.
    1) Embed a fully functional Web Browser as good as IE so that you don't need to copy paste the URL, there can be 'Beam' button which can send it directly.
    2) Include the feature of PhotoBeamer in the app. (Photobeamer is an app made by Nokia)
    3) Ability to do the exact opposite of the current functionality as well i.e send links from the PC to the mobile device without any setup
    and anything else you guys suggest.. so help me out!
    04-11-2013 11:32 AM
    3) Ability to do the exact opposite of the current functionality as well i.e send links from the PC to the mobile device without any setup
    and anything else you guys suggest.. so help me out!
    Have you heard of the "Send to WP7" app? It was also called "Chrome to Phone" on Android I think. That is what I use now to currently solve this issue you posted in #3.

I wouldn't use the feature you solve enough to warrant the space on my phone currently...but if you also solved the issue for which I have "Send to WP7", it would be an easy replacement!
    04-11-2013 03:22 PM