icon300.png
    Shamrock Soft developed and published first free Windows Phone player which plays ALAC (M4A), OGG(Vorbis) and FLAC audio files as well as WAV, MP3, WMA, AMR, AAC, MP4, 3GP, 3G2. Now Flac Player is able to download files from Sky Drive Microsoft cloud and playback them offline. If application became popular we will extend functionality with ability to download files from internet using URL. Shamrock Soft are also planing to develop separate version for Windows Phone 8 with ability to playback alac, ogg, flac files from SD card.
    blacksongs.png whiteroot.png
    whiteplaylist.pngblackplaylist.png
    headphoneus likes this.
    04-12-2013 10:44 AM
    Just downloaded, thx.
    04-12-2013 10:47 AM
    If i could play them from my phone i would be interested, but from skydrive not so much
    aliasname likes this.
    04-12-2013 10:57 AM
    If i could play them from my phone i would be interested, but from skydrive not so much
    It says, download from Skydrive and play on phone, is that not what you're talking about?
    04-12-2013 12:05 PM
    It says, download from Skydrive and play on phone, is that not what you're talking about?
    nope, i want to load the music from my pc to my phone, and just play the files, don't want to download it from Skydrive first
    04-15-2013 07:54 AM
    Style Jukebox Cloud Player now supports lossless formats FLAC and ALAC on Windows Phone 7 and 8, in addition to MP3, AAC, OGC and WMA.
    Just remember, you must first install it on your computer to upload the files or to import them from Dropbox or SkyDrive.

Style Jukebox | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    10-22-2013 04:09 AM
    Great new, i'm a flac files lover and user!!!
    Can u support other kind such as Monkey Audio (APE) and other lossless audio files format such as WavPack (WV)?
    BTW: thanks a lot!!!!
    10-22-2013 07:52 AM
    My 2 €cents:
    1) Flac seems nice but i really don't understand why dont see music on default folder on SD card (Music)
    2) Style Jukebox: i dont't like music cloud, with exception of my Squeezebox, so... no way.
    10-22-2013 07:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD