[APP] Interval. An alarm clock with some advanced features.

creativem31

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
Hey,

I just published a new Winodws Phone app called Interval that is designed to replace your current alarm clock. It also includes both timer and stopwatch functionality.

The idea was to include extra features which made it more useful than the default option or anything else available on the store. You can see exactly how long there is until each alarm will sound, as well as this being displayed on a night clock option which will tell you how much sleep you have left. It also displays more information by listing your upcoming alarms on the live tile.

You can create an alarm by using the Sleep Cycle mode, which suggests alarm times based on when you go to sleep, coinciding with your natural sleep rhythms which should leave you feeling more alert and refreshed upon waking! Theres also a bunch of other features included. The link is below and any suggested improvements would be welcome!

Interval | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I actually really like it, man... The only real niggle I have, and it's a small one, is there should be a play option in the sound selection portion of the settings menu to people can preview a sound before they select it. I also notice that when I set an actual alarm it used the default built in tone, not one of the ones in the app. Apart from that, I love pretty much everything about the app! I'm gonna rate it in the store and try to generate some buzz with the right people.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs