Track your car's fuel consumption with MPG Tracker Pro

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Hey, this looks like the one. I've been looking for an app like this for a while. It seems to do what I want and keep up with a lot of stats. I'll give it a try out. Got to be better than the standard mileage log thing I've been using. Good looking out TSoftOne.

HerronScott

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Wow, I think this has almost everything that I've been trying to find in an app for tracking fuel and mpg (odometer, where, fuel grade, notes field for trip setting, etc)! One question and a couple of requests.

Does it remember the starting odometer setting after you start entering data so you only have to enter the ending odometer setting?

I'd like to be able to enter the cost per gallon and just have it display the total cost based on the gallons entered times the cost per gallon.

I'd like to have an e-mail option for an entry (with a saved e-mail address) so my son and wife can just e-mail me the data to enter in my auto maintenance application.

Scott

TSoftOne Tracker

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Please see my answers below.

Wow, I think this has almost everything that I've been trying to find in an app for tracking fuel and mpg (odometer, where, fuel grade, notes field for trip setting, etc)! One question and a couple of requests.

Does it remember the starting odometer setting after you start entering data so you only have to enter the ending odometer setting?
[TSoftOne]. Yes, it does

I'd like to be able to enter the cost per gallon and just have it display the total cost based on the gallons entered times the cost per gallon.
[TSoftOne]. You can change it in the "settings" page.

I'd like to have an e-mail option for an entry (with a saved e-mail address) so my son and wife can just e-mail me the data to enter in my auto maintenance application.
[TSoftOne]. We'll look into that.

Scott

HerronScott

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Please see my answers below.
[TSoftOne]. You can change it in the "settings" page.

I saw that you can change the entry method, but any chance of getting that to display the total cost on the screen after entering the gallons and cost per gallon during entry? Not super important but it does help validate the other 2 numbers are entered correctly. I can see the negative though since it would probably clutter the screen which has a nice simple clean feel to it now.

Scott

Sekyal

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Decent app but too blue for me. I'm using MyAuto and it does maintenance costs as well. Your app does have some features not present in MyAuto and of course if Fuel is your only concern, it should do the job.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium