This essential app is a must have to track your car's performance conveniently on your phone. It's easy to use and has a wide range of features for tracking fuel consumption, from tracking MPG, expenses, comparison between fuel grade and petrol company to further Excel report customization via SkyDrive integration.

Get it here: MPG Tracker Pro | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    Last edited by TSoftOne Tracker; 04-27-2013 at 12:33 PM.
    tehkei likes this.
    04-27-2013 12:14 PM
    Hey, this looks like the one. I've been looking for an app like this for a while. It seems to do what I want and keep up with a lot of stats. I'll give it a try out. Got to be better than the standard mileage log thing I've been using. Good looking out TSoftOne.
    TSoftOne Tracker likes this.
    04-27-2013 12:40 PM
    04-30-2013 08:52 PM
    Wow, I think this has almost everything that I've been trying to find in an app for tracking fuel and mpg (odometer, where, fuel grade, notes field for trip setting, etc)! One question and a couple of requests.

Does it remember the starting odometer setting after you start entering data so you only have to enter the ending odometer setting?

I'd like to be able to enter the cost per gallon and just have it display the total cost based on the gallons entered times the cost per gallon.

I'd like to have an e-mail option for an entry (with a saved e-mail address) so my son and wife can just e-mail me the data to enter in my auto maintenance application.

Scott
    05-02-2013 07:56 PM
    Please see my answers below.

Wow, I think this has almost everything that I've been trying to find in an app for tracking fuel and mpg (odometer, where, fuel grade, notes field for trip setting, etc)! One question and a couple of requests.

Does it remember the starting odometer setting after you start entering data so you only have to enter the ending odometer setting?
    [TSoftOne]. Yes, it does

I'd like to be able to enter the cost per gallon and just have it display the total cost based on the gallons entered times the cost per gallon.
    [TSoftOne]. You can change it in the "settings" page.

I'd like to have an e-mail option for an entry (with a saved e-mail address) so my son and wife can just e-mail me the data to enter in my auto maintenance application.
    [TSoftOne]. We'll look into that.

Scott
    05-02-2013 08:54 PM
    This app can also let you compare fuel efficiency among fuel grade and petrol name.

MPG Tracker Pro | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    05-02-2013 09:27 PM
    a must have app
    05-04-2013 08:47 AM
    Please see my answers below.
    [TSoftOne]. You can change it in the "settings" page.
    I saw that you can change the entry method, but any chance of getting that to display the total cost on the screen after entering the gallons and cost per gallon during entry? Not super important but it does help validate the other 2 numbers are entered correctly. I can see the negative though since it would probably clutter the screen which has a nice simple clean feel to it now.

Scott
    05-04-2013 11:41 AM
    The total cost shows up in the "history" view (swipe left).
    05-04-2013 11:47 AM
    Watch YouTube video about MPG Tracker here:
    05-04-2013 12:25 PM
    There is a convenient feature for UK users in MPG Tracker. Since in UK fuel is sold in litres but fuel consumption is measured in mile per gallon, MPG Tracker provides a "Convert to Gallon" button in the entry form to let the users quickly convert litres to UK gallons.

MPG Tracker | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    06-30-2013 01:11 PM
    Decent app but too blue for me. I'm using MyAuto and it does maintenance costs as well. Your app does have some features not present in MyAuto and of course if Fuel is your only concern, it should do the job.
    06-30-2013 03:39 PM
    Sekyal, what color is your preference? In the future version, we can provide several themes to choose from.
    10-07-2013 10:57 PM