07-16-2015 02:05 AM
675 ... 910111213 ...
tools
    I just think like that I am not pulis
    02-27-2014 03:33 AM
    If someone has music and videos stored on the phone storage (not SD card), will he be able to manage them via PFM?
    02-27-2014 05:47 AM
    If someone has music and videos stored on the phone storage (not SD card), will he be able to manage them via PFM?
    In phone storage you have access to Pictures folder only
    02-27-2014 08:04 AM
    Yeah I've noticed too library doesn't refresh until i restart the phone. But I've been waiting and looking madly for the other option (metadata editing), please get it if you can !
    Mahdi Ghiasi likes this.
    02-27-2014 08:23 AM
    Yeah I've noticed too library doesn't refresh until i restart the phone. But I've been waiting and looking madly for the other option (metadata editing), please get it if you can !

+1

Sent from my lumia 625 using Tapatalk
    02-27-2014 06:20 PM
    Is there a web browser coming? ;)

02-27-2014 06:21 PM
    Is there a web browser coming? ;)

No until developer can build their own
    native browser optimismize directly to hardware not IE itself.
    02-27-2014 10:43 PM
    Mr ray, the other day i had someone sending me 20 pdfs via Bluetooth. Obviously he selected all and sent. I kept pressing yes. After all recieved, i clicked on the 'open' button which opened the last pdf recieved through adobe reader. But then i realised, because pdf is not a Microsoft format, so only those files are saved which are opened via an app too. So if i had to save all those files, i would have had to recieve them one by one, which can get frustrating. What i was asking is, could you get a 'recieve via bluetooth' functionality in your app ? I mean which would recieve files, and save all to a decided folder ? Would also be very helpful if we want to recieve files which cannot be opened by any app (maybe some file which we just want to send to our pc later). Is it possible ?
    Mahdi Ghiasi likes this.
    02-27-2014 11:18 PM
    Mr ray, the other day i had someone sending me 20 pdfs via Bluetooth. Obviously he selected all and sent. I kept pressing yes. After all recieved, i clicked on the 'open' button which opened the last pdf recieved through adobe reader. But then i realised, because pdf is not a Microsoft format, so only those files are saved which are opened via an app too. So if i had to save all those files, i would have had to recieve them one by one, which can get frustrating. What i was asking is, could you get a 'recieve via bluetooth' functionality in your app ? I mean which would recieve files, and save all to a decided folder ? Would also be very helpful if we want to recieve files which cannot be opened by any app (maybe some file which we just want to send to our pc later). Is it possible ?
    There is one problem with BT in Windows Phone. You cannot be the server. You can connect to other devices from applications, but you cannot do vice versa.
    02-28-2014 02:52 AM
    There is one problem with BT in Windows Phone. You cannot be the server. You can connect to other devices from applications, but you cannot do vice versa.
    bad ! :-P Maybe had something to do with the Microsoft pattern of not allowing apps too much freedom. Anyway, thanks for considering, and for saving my time (i might have started looking for ways to code it when i get free in a few months :)))
    02-28-2014 03:00 AM
    In,such cases, I ask my friend to create a rar file of them (or zip, then rename to rar) so I can receive the file via Pocket file manager.
    02-28-2014 05:28 AM
    In,such cases, I ask my friend to create a rar file of them (or zip, then rename to rar) so I can receive the file via Pocket file manager.
    i presume that when you recieve that file, and click on open, it asks you which app to use for that ? And if pfm is the only one, it opens through it ? But where does that rar file get saved ?
    02-28-2014 06:59 AM
    i presume that when you recieve that file, and click on open, it asks you which app to use for that ? And if pfm is the only one, it opens through it ? But where does that rar file get saved ?
    Saved to the Downloads folder inside Pocket File Manager local storage. But only if you choose PFM to open this file.
    02-28-2014 07:04 AM
    Thanks !
    02-28-2014 07:14 AM
    Ray,how about giving this app out free for a day as a celebration and promotion?? :)
    It would be very nice if you did.(Trial mode isn't fully functional so it takes half the fun away. :'( )
    Many guys like me don't have access to credit cards or we would have bought your awesome app :D
    Plz do this as a promotion.plz?? :(
    Last edited by John Lampard; 02-28-2014 at 07:38 AM.
    02-28-2014 07:24 AM
    Ray,how about giving this app out free for a day as a celebration and promotion?? :)
    It would be very nice if you did.
    Many guys like me don't have access to credit cards or we would have bought your awesome app :D
    Dude, Ray does make this app free pretty often. Just bide your time. Ray, is one of the best developers we have.Period.
    02-28-2014 07:27 AM
    Dude, Ray does make this app free pretty often. Just bide your time. Ray, is one of the best developers we have.Period.
    :o just got a look at his apps in the wpstore and realized that I use 2 of his apps on daily basis which are sysapp pusher and hardware tests.i didn't even know that they were by the same developer!!Now I have got to say,him and illidanx(vba8 dev) are the best devs ever!! (y) :D
    02-28-2014 07:45 AM
    It would be very nice if you did.(Trial mode isn't fully functional so it takes half the fun away. :'( )
    can't you use Microsoft gift cards?
    02-28-2014 07:51 AM
    can't you use Microsoft gift cards?
    how to get one?
    02-28-2014 07:51 AM
    Yeah i support that too, I'm a student and cant use a credit card, but i really want this app. I'm ready for an ad enabled version, but he said no. Maybe we'd just have to wait for it to be free someday (as someone said above). I hope it does !
    02-28-2014 08:41 AM
    No because Microsoft earn from developers buying an account.. Like Google company
    03-01-2014 10:06 AM
    No because Microsoft earn from developers buying an account.. Like Google company
    i know.. I never asked for making it free, i just hoped it'd get a less-limited ad enabled version, or maybe be free for a day or something like that :-P what's the harm in saying, mr ray has been extremely good earlier to explain that it wont be possible, i was just fantasizing.
    Btw google is a cuss word here :-P
    03-01-2014 10:21 AM
    Is there any chance we can get option to pin certain folders or something like that?
    03-05-2014 03:48 AM
    This is not an easy task, believe me. Currently PFM support various sources including local storage and clouds. Not all of them are the same. For example SkyDrive does not operate like file system. There is no PATH there by name. Every item in SkyDrive has its own ID. For example you have path like "Work\Docs\Projects\New Project". In SkyDrive you have only ID for My Project. This item has no full path so when you want to open directly this folder PFM needs to know all parents of this folder to operate properly and this will takes time as PFM have to send requests to server for every folder in the path to collect their IDs. I do not think you will like PFM when it opens not in seconds but in one minute or even more.

But pinning folder from SD and Phone's memory will be much easier and I think we will add it.
    03-05-2014 03:58 AM
    Actually I was talking about folders from SD card. But thanks for explaination..
    Mahdi Ghiasi likes this.
    03-05-2014 04:27 AM
675 ... 910111213 ...