Pocket File Manager. The only real manager with full access to photos, video and SD Card! + 6 Clouds

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
re: Pocket File Manager (The only application with FTP Server and File Manager)

Copy.com currently in development. Will be available soon

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

When i try to add my SkyDrive in app. It just shows the same screen again and again asking permission to link Pocket FTP server to my Microsoft account even after clicking on yes.
Anyone plz help.

Fired from my Lumia 820

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site

Hmm, just tested with a few accounts. No problems found. Try to sing out from skydrive, when it asks

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site

Well, you have just saved my life. So many thanks.

Copy.com is about to be finished and currently in test process. But I am afraid we will not be able to release it as Copy.com API to buggy and slow as hell! Personally I thought about moving files to copy.com from SkyDrive because I can earn a good amount of space there, but these bugs stopped me that day. Today I don't see that their service has been improved. :(

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Hmm, just tested with a few accounts. No problems found. Try to sing out from skydrive, when it asks

The problem is still not solved. Any other thing i can do. Thanks for your answer and time.

Fired from my Lumia 820

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site

Are you sure you have last version of PFM? Also you can try to delete access for PFM in skydrive web site and test again.

Optiplex330

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site

Hi
When I select a file using PFM and tried to sent it out using email, it asked me to check my email setting etc. How do I do that? All I know about email setting on WP8 is limited to entering my email address and password and nothing else.

Please advise.

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site

PFM don't use Windows phone email system as it do not support attachments.
Go to settings in PFM and setup Email account there

Optiplex330

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site

PFM don't use Windows phone email system as it do not support attachments.
Go to settings in PFM and setup Email account there

Please show me how. I went into setting and it's so confusing.There are:
1. Under the General Tab,there are FTP Server asking for username and password, Is this the one?
2. Under the SMTP tab, there are Mail Server, Port, username and password. Is this the one? And where do I get all thse info about server and port and such?

Thanks.

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site

Second one.

Yopu can click on predefined servers, select Hotmail/Outlook. And only provide your LiveID email and password. And all emails will be sent from your main email account, you using in phone. This is simplest way. If you use different email server, you should know info about it as you set it up in phone.

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site

Okay folks. With the help of copy.com support team, we finally finished developing support for this cloud storage.
New version of PFM just passed certification and available for downloads.

Optiplex330

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site

Second one.

Yopu can click on predefined servers, select Hotmail/Outlook. And only provide your LiveID email and password. And all emails will be sent from your main email account, you using in phone. This is simplest way. If you use different email server, you should know info about it as you set it up in phone.

Mail Server : smtp.live.com
Port 587

I put in my Live.com email address and password

I entered the recipient email address which is to my own yahoo email address just for testing.

It shows 'sending file' but later return a Error message saying unable to send email and please to check email setting or recipient address.

Please advise further.

josipogo

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site

Hi.
I assume that this is official thread for PFM, great app, it worth few bucks, already paid and install couple month ago.
I would have one suggestion, write down already as review on WP store, FTP Client feature, can this be expected in some of future releases?
Simply reason for that is that FTP Client is much more used in enterprise environment than cloud based storage and second, at least from my perspective, it is much easy use one app for all needs and not two app.
Hope seeing ftp client in future releases.
Cheers.

ali_pandeyan

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site

I am from indonesia. Very much appreciated this app for free 😃. Thanks.

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site

Ftp client will be, but no info when :)

About email client. I will check it, hope nothing was broken after new releases.

as about free.
to ali
Do you work for free? Does everything in Thailand free? Food? We all want for free, but never think how much it could take from someone to make and support applications.

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Absolutely I agree with Ray. Its an amazing app and well worth the money. Its the greatest app in WP market. The features that this app have even after so many api restrictions is absolutely amazing.

Fired from my Lumia 820

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb