Pocket File Manager. The only real manager with full access to photos, video and SD Card! + 6 Clouds

Srvgodara

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Awesome updates are coming... Now when we have got option to pin. It would be awesome to edit the pined tile icon, cause they all look same..btw I am lovin it..

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
As about ID3Tag editing.
What do you guyz expecting from editing itself (what fields?) and how do you want it to be for multiply selected mp3 files?
At this moment I already made editor for general fields
Album
Artist
Genre
Title
Track#
Year

and I think for multi-edit mode you will have to check what fields you want to replace and fill them. PFM will replace only selected fields for the list.

What do you think about it?idtagedit.png

Saksham Sharma

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
As about ID3Tag editing.
What do you guyz expecting from editing itself (what fields?) and how do you want it to be for multiply selected mp3 files?
Album
Artist
Genre
Title
Track#
Year

and I think for multi-edit mode you will have to check what fields you want to replace and fill them. PFM will replace only selected fields for the list.

What do you think about it?View attachment 58901

ray that's amazing of you ! :) i haven't been able to see the image, I'm on the Wpc app for phone, but anyway, what you've written sounds more than enough :). Though separate fields for album artist and contributing artists would be appreciated :).
And multi edit mode would be a great thing too, yeah what you say about selecting only necessary fields is a great thing too.

Mahdi Ghiasi

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
As about ID3Tag editing.
Album
Artist
Genre
Title
Track#
Year

What do you think about it?View attachment 58901

Thanks Ray. Yes it is a good idea to check what fields you want to replace in multi mode.
as saksham said, separate fields for album artist and contributing artists would be appreciated :)
also, it would be nice if you can also add ability to change album art.

Saksham Sharma

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
I will try :)

Let let me remind you that you can always check news about PFM on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/PocketFileManager
And by following us on twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/amazepicturesmd

i really want to appreciate your work, its really great ! :)
Oh and just to let you know, album art would be useful only if you can allow us to edit it, to add an album art we already have a great app called mpatool. But it cant edit it. So if you can do that too, amazing ! :)

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Cannot promise art editing as first I have to check how Media Library read it. As with my phohe, not all arts are used even though all albums have it

Saksham Sharma

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Cannot promise art editing as first I have to check how Media Library read it. As with my phohe, not all arts are used even though all albums have it

it reads it from the id3 tag, then copies it and stores it in the phone memory. You can view the file names by opening your phone's internal memory on laptop, going to music and if you have enabled 'show hidden files' on laptop, you should see lots of album arts in one of the folders there. Though you cant open those files.
This is the worst way of keeping album art, but what can we do ? :)
You can check about the rest yourself.

Saksham Sharma

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Oh and please add a option in the tag editor: "keep album artist same as contributing artist" which disables the album artist field and copies the contributing artist data into it. I dont want to type it double time. But we do need them separately

Mahdi Ghiasi

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
And don't forget to tell users somewhere that metatag changes may take some time to displayed in music+video hub (or please reboot your phone to see the changes faster)

Saksham Sharma

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Ray do you have any plans of giving this app for free for another day ? :) I had read that it had been free for day once before, though at that time i didn't browse the store that often... :(
Are there any plans ? ;-)

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
New version will be released this Sunday or next week Monday and also will have background audio player for music files located in Local Storage, Phone memory and SD Card. All files in folder will be played one by one. Only mp3 and m4a currently supported.

Saksham Sharma

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
New version will be released this Sunday or next week Monday and also will have background audio player for music files located in Local Storage, Phone memory and SD Card. All files in folder will be played one by one. Only mp3 and m4a currently supported.

sounds great ! Would it have the metadata editing ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte