Pocket File Manager. The only real manager with full access to photos, video and SD Card! + 6 Clouds

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi Ray, sorry for going off topic, by any chance are you the developer of SysApp Pusher ? I had some suggestions which I wanted to share with the developer.

Saksham Sharma

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Who knows? :) This is Windows phone and Store site job to update an application.

you can first reply to 'lance's' question.
I had to ask, are you working on supporting more id3 tags ? I'm getting 'unable to read data from file' with many files having valid id3 tags which can be edited on the pc. So it must be the trouble with the id3 versions. Are you working on that ?

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
you can first reply to 'lance's' question.
I had to ask, are you working on supporting more id3 tags ? I'm getting 'unable to read data from file' with many files having valid id3 tags which can be edited on the pc. So it must be the trouble with the id3 versions. Are you working on that ?

Not right now, but could be in future

Ahmadali Shafiee

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Is it possible to remember the scroll position in file manager so that we don't need to scroll down when we back to the parent folder?

Last edited:

Ahmadali Shafiee

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Also about download scheduler: if I use download scheduler it doesn't mean that I don't want to download files in other times. And isn't it possible to download in background just like what"file downloader" app does?

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Also about download scheduler: if I use download scheduler it doesn't mean that I don't want to download files in other times. And isn't it possible to download in background just like what"file downloader" app does?

1. Scheduler made exactly for that. You must not download when you do not want to download.
2. I do not use Windows background download feature as it is very very limited to the size of file, WiFi connection and so on. I hope in WP8.1 it will be changed

Ahmadali Shafiee

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
1. Scheduler made exactly for that. You must not download when you do not want to download.
2. I do not use Windows background download feature as it is very very limited to the size of file, WiFi connection and so on. I hope in WP8.1 it will be changed

1. I know scheduler was added as Mahdi Ghiasi asked (he's my friend) I have limited internet so I want to schedule a big file download. But I want to download a small file in limited time. So scheduler shouldn't prevent me from this.

2. I hope too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos