Pocket File Manager. The only real manager with full access to photos, video and SD Card! + 6 Clouds

Ahmadali Shafiee

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
And about downloader:
-it would be nice to add missing http:// instead of throw exception (sorry my English is not good enough! I know C# and it throws exception in this situation)
-it would be nice to let us change the URL after adding the job.
-it would be nice if you past the text of clipboard if it's a URL (just like what Internet download manager in windows does)
-it would be nice to add a browser.

Thank you so much :)

Mahdi Ghiasi

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Today I wanted to copy lots of photos from my friend's SD card to my internal storage, but I had no idea when it finishes. It would be nice if you add a "total progress" bar in addition to current file progress when we are copying/moving more than one file.

Last edited:

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Today I wanted to copy lots of photos from my friend's SD card to my internal storage, but I had no idea when it finishes. It would be nice if you add a "total progress" bar in addition to current file progress when we are copying/moving more than one file.

I will think about it. Thanks
How about this?

Total indicator as progress bar + current and total files(and folders)
newcopy.png

Last edited:

ardaozkal

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Hey! You are The best! I wanted to fill a w-8ben and your "pdf previewer" even helped me to fill it! Thanks!

Sent from my lumia 625 using Tapatalk

eko_p

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
when I use add download in option can I download directly to SD card?
right now when I download a file I move it manually from local storage to my SD card

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Possible, but user can delete file while it is still downloading. But I will think about it, cannot promise that I will make it :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786