Pocket File Manager. The only real manager with full access to photos, video and SD Card! + 6 Clouds

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
After new update file opening takes more time, especially picture folders. Everything else works fine and also a nice addition of multiple file sharing 

Thats how new WP8.1 file access method works. 10x times slower that direct one. I am waiting for one man from MS toi be free, so we can fix access problem and return old method.

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi Ray, I need some help

1. I have accidentally deleted my OneDrive in PFM and now I can't add it anymore.
I always get the error message "Connection unsuccessful"
Can you help me ?

2. Question : What exactly is the purpose of "Local Storage" ?

I will check that problem with OneDrive.

Local Storage is a storage of application. No visible for any other apps or even when connected to USB. PFM needs this folder

pluizebol

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I will check that problem with OneDrive.

Local Storage is a storage of application. No visible for any other apps or even when connected to USB. PFM needs this folder

OK
1. Thanks in advance for OneDrive
Edit : I tried it again after a couple of hours and I could add it again now.
PROBLEM SOLVED

2. Local Storage : can I hide it ?

Last edited:

Saksham Sharma

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
So ray, any ideas about the local storage thing i mentioned in the private beta thread ? If you think it would be possible, i can suggest some uses of it and some options you can give regarding it. I on my part think that it would be very useful :)

Nicholas Blackman

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
I know this is probably not a high priority feature but one that I think is needed for WP. The ID3Tag option for editing songs doesn't seem to be reflected in Xbox Music, is this a limitation of the Music App in WP 8.1 or is it something that can be improved on with in due time?

Cheers.

pluizebol

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I know this is probably not a high priority feature but one that I think is needed for WP. The ID3Tag option for editing songs doesn't seem to be reflected in Xbox Music, is this a limitation of the Music App in WP 8.1 or is it something that can be improved on with in due time?

Cheers.

Just in case you might not know ...
There is a new version of X-Box Music to be released this week (promised by MS).
I don't know if the ID3Tag option for editing will be implemented though.

brdloch

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Bugs in version 5.0.1.0:
1) info for local storage crashes PFM
2) internal video playback crashes PFM, native WP8.1 playback is OK.

P.S. Due system limitations can be switch for hidden files removed.

Sent from my RM-941_eu_hungary_356 using Tapatalk

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site

Cheers.
This problem was in WP8.0 too. Still no way to fix it, but we are working with Microsoft to find the way

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi
I really would like to hide "Local Storage" if it is of no use for us (the users), but only needed for the app itself.
Right now, it is only unnecessary/confusing ballast in the user-interface.
Local storage used by downloader. All downloaded files are stored there

Saksham Sharma

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
This problem was in WP8.0 too. Still no way to fix it, but we are working with Microsoft to find the way

actually what I've learnt with my experience, the Xbox music app probably takes the metadata only once and then caches it, not refreshing it until you re enter the song in the library.

pluizebol

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Just a question

Suppose that I want to add
- a picture from my picture-folder
- a pdf or docx file from my documents-folder
to an e-mail

How do I do that ?
Do I have to copy both files into the same folder first, and share them both from there ?
Or is there an even easier way ?
Just curious.

pluizebol

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Local storage used by downloader. All downloaded files are stored there

I understand that Ray, but it is of no use for the user to actually see that folder or it's content.
So please hide it, or give us (the users) the possibility to hide it from the list ourselves if we don't want to see it.

pluizebol

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
@ Ray Adams

Suggestion

Would it be a good idea to add a Print-function for whatever file type (pictures, e-mails, docx, pdf, etc) to a WiFi printer ?
I would certainly love it :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb