Pocket File Manager. The only real manager with full access to photos, video and SD Card! + 6 Clouds

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
If you installed old version I recommend to uninstall and install new one. And please check that the version is 1.2.0.13 (or 14). These are working versions

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
One bug is already there :) At first run when you add folder it won't be visible in list. Just kill app and open it again.

I am working on fixes

telolo

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
this is a great tool, but one thing causes problems for me.
If I send a file with ftp it gets the timestamp of the time I sent it.
I have a synch tool that uses this date to find changes so it would be great if the date and time of the original file can be used on the phone as well.

Can you please chage this ??

Thanx and regards Telolol !

ca_guri

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Can you provide us the feature of seeing the hidden folder's on sd card and modify its settings, so that we can see it in pc (like in wp 8).... ?

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
As a matter of fact, we do have full access to SD card on wp8.1 , but this access works very bad if compare it with wp8.0. You cannot launch files from SD card, but you do have full access to hidden files. We turned off this access as it works bad. Although I am thinking about some kind of hidden mechanism to turn it on, but I am afraid that a lot of people just wont be able to understand that this access not fully working :)

ca_guri

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
As a matter of fact, we do have full access to SD card on wp8.1 , but this access works very bad if compare it with wp8.0. You cannot launch files from SD card, but you do have full access to hidden files. We turned off this access as it works bad. Although I am thinking about some kind of hidden mechanism to turn it on, but I am afraid that a lot of people just wont be able to understand that this access not fully working :)

Ok, actually till yesterday I didn't updated my pfm for 8.1 and it runs smoothly, it was some v 4.x.x.x which was for win 8 and in that version I can see all hidden folders & files, but when I tried to edit their properties the application crashes continuously at the same point; then I updated to latest version and saw that their is no functionality of seeing the hidden folders & files, so that's why i had asked you....

rizzo183

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey, i read somewhere that you could edit metadata on files, from within the app. If that's possible, does that mean i can add artist images to songs, which will show up in the background when i play a song??

Ahmadali Shafiee

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Your id3 editor worked fine however it doesn't work with another files and says they're read only.
I knew an app that can edit those files too (named "Tag Editor")
I would be thankful if you add this feature :)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa