ISWITCH Update new vesion with Metro tile

anh_pc

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
1e0e6183-38cd-4db5-b1c4-84d58a3233f5.png

This application allows you to easily access your connection settings, view battery level and on/off flashlight

It's the next generation of [+] Touch To Switch, fast, simply, easily to use

Tap a icon to go to settings, tap and hold to place it as a shortcut on your start screen

Flashlight always run under lockscreen

1.png

4615bc79b4454cac0ac312b8be33c0f8_54095413_qrfreekaywacom.png

Download

Windowlino

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm thinking about to buy this app. But I'm unsure about some points:
  • what kind of icons are on the apps main screen? (Links to WLAN, Cellular, Bluetooth, Flight Mode and...?)
  • am I able to see the status of all this linked settings at the apps main screen? (WLAN, Cellular, Bluetooth, Flight Mode and...?)#
  • Is there a link to the ringtone settings?
  • Is there a lifetile showing the battery level?
Thanks!

anh_pc

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm thinking about to buy this app. But I'm unsure about some points:
  • what kind of icons are on the apps main screen? (Links to WLAN, Cellular, Bluetooth, Flight Mode and...?) Shortcut for connectivity and flashlight
  • am I able to see the status of all this linked settings at the apps main screen? (WLAN, Cellular, Bluetooth, Flight Mode and...?)# - Yes, you can
  • Is there a link to the ringtone settings? No, we will update feature set ringtone in the next version
  • Is there a lifetile showing the battery level? Yes, you can
Thanks!

Windowlino

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for making this clearer to me.
A shortcut to change the ringtone settings would be VERY nice. I'm unsure if it is possible.

One suggestion:
You now have the battery icon in the middle of the screen and some icons above some below the battery. Would be easier to reach the different icons (with thumb) if they would all be located below the battery icon.

anh_pc

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for making this clearer to me.
A shortcut to change the ringtone settings would be VERY nice. I'm unsure if it is possible.

One suggestion:
You now have the battery icon in the middle of the screen and some icons above some below the battery. Would be easier to reach the different icons (with thumb) if they would all be located below the battery icon.

Thanks Windowlino !

We've working with new version, very nice and easily for user. Coming soon, I will notify to you (My English isn't well, so sorry if you don't understand !)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes