WallPaper8

AgeT

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Hello there ,
I wanted to present you my new app , WallPaper8
It is an app where you can find lots of wallpapers, all created by myself.
There are different categories , like 3D art , photography or abstract art , and you can save them directly to your phone :)
they all have the right dimension to fit your screensaver:)
The wallpapers are all located on my webserver , so the app is very small (<1Mb) and you only need space on your
phone for the wallpapers you like :)
Also , this allows me to update new content , without you needing to do anything,
so i publish new images regulary , and you have them at your disposition , immediatly :)

What can you expect from WallPaper 8 ?- New content , regularly updated- Very different , unique wallpapers- Many categories like Photogrpahy , Abstract art or 3D art- All Wallpapers are made by myself ,and are unique and only available trough this app !

The app is available for Wp7 as well as Wp8 , in a free - adsupported , and a paid (99 cents) version:)
They income is used to pay my webserver :D

Thanks !

here are the links :

WallPaper8 for WP8 - Paid :
WallPaper 8 | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
WallPaper8 for WP8 - Free:
WallPaper 8 | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
WallPaper8 for WP7 - Paid :
WallPaper8 | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
WallPaper8 for WP7 - Free :
WallPaper8 | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Enjoy :)

P.S. I want to open a GuestZone, where i will post images you want to share, so if you got great pictures or wallpapers made by your creative hands, please share them here :)

AgeT

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey , do you want to get your own section inside of my app ? I can give you ftp accsess to my sevrer and you can upload your own wallpaperd :)? if you like to we can discuss details

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon