Clocks and Weather (free for this weekend)

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Hello all,

Newly release application "Clocks and Weather" will be free for this weekend. (If it is not free yet, just wait till all markets will be updated).

This application shows clocks and weather for any locations you need. Besides of current weather condition, it shows forecast for next 7 days. Scroll it with finger to see other days.

You can pin any weather to start screen and also select one city to show on lock-screen.

Tiles and lock-screen can only be updated every 30 minutes. This is OS limitation, so don't ask to do it more frequently. Therefore its useless to show time on tile as it will always be wrong.
(GPS Integration is coming in next update)

Clocks and Weather | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Fill free to post your comments and suggestions.

Attachments

• 01.png
    01.png
    132.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 06.png
    06.png
    136.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 08.png
    08.png
    469.7 KB · Views: 1

mattcald

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Downloading it now!

Update: When searching for cities, I get a lot of results for mine, but no way to tell which one I need... Could you add the state abbreviation on the city results? Love the large tile!

Last edited:

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
When you search for your city, System shows not only city itself but also state, country. Look for type in search results. Sometimes weather servers unable to show data for selected town or city, so user can select state or province. I understand that this may be confusing, but it better to give all results for user rather that show only one city, which weather info is unavailable.

I did not get question about forecast. What do you mean?

Cubeddd

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
Shows an hour time difference in London and Birmingham (uk) on the same time zone. Can't seems to change to Celsius. Brilliant idea, but settings UI is basic.

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
You always can change existing clocks. Just tap and hold to ring up menu and select edit.
what time zone did you select for London and Birmingham? and which one is set to Home? this aplication uses phones times as time for home clocks and hen calculate time difference for others. Unfortunately Microsoft removed every useful API to work with timezone in windows phone. You even canno calculate summer time changes :(

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
This is our idea of how the app should looks like. Everyone has it own opinion. If you have exact idea, tell us. Just saying GUI could be better not so helpful. :smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar