Super Contacts now available in the Store with 15-day Free Trial

kimwpdev

May 4, 2013
Visit site
This could be the best third-party contacts app in any platform! The best experience in a contact app possible only in the windows phone platform with the unique modern ui.

If you are looking for the fastest, easiest and the most beautiful way to group contacts, then this is the app for you. No other app in any platform comes close.

Features include:

- group your contacts in an unlimited way
- beautiful templates for featured contacts
- templates for group
- attractive contact profile page
- unique, flexible and pretty dialer
- custom background/no background
- backup/restore to skydrive
- pin to start any contact, group, dialer, etc.
- so much more, you got to try it to see what I mean

Download it here: Super Contacts | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

For feature request/feeedback please feel free to contact me at kim.wpdev@hotmail.com

Thanks for reading this post of mine.

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for acknowledging that you're the dev on this - makes me more inclined to see what it's all about. I've seen a few people around here posting and making multiple accounts to pretend that a bunch of people are recommending their app. Sounds pretty nice, I'll have to try it out.

kimwpdev

May 4, 2013
Visit site
You're welcome Mystictrust. I have more apps with this caliber in development that will make windows phone users feel good about their phone.

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I just want to say, having started using this app today, that this is an excellent app. I think there are some minor bugs and a few things that may need some work or re-thinking, but I'll save that for a feedback email that I will take some time to compose later. I am highly considering purchasing this app having used it for just 10 minutes. I'm a big fan of customization and this app has more than any other favorites/quick dial/contacts app that I've found... still not as customizable as I would like in some aspects - but I'll save it for the email.

Not a fan of the look of the dialer though, and the wireframe of the contacts when searched... could use some polish. Still considering a purchase though - I hope you're open to feedback :)

kimwpdev

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Feedback are actually very welcome, and much appreciated. While I did my best to anticipate users' needs, I don't expect to get it right the first time.

Del1701

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I've just had a quick look on the store at this app and it looks very promising, I'll give it a try later on my 920.

Sent from the event horizon of a quantum singularity :D

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi Testing your Super Contacts app now. Initially, I confused it with another "Super Contacts" app.

Anyway, I'm liking it so far and it is very functional.

There are some kinks though, like while I was adding contacts to a group that reached 40!!! The app slowed to a crawl. It even crashed once.
I don't know if this can be fixed. Hardware related perhaps? I'm using a Nokia Lumia 822.

If it runs smoothly, I see myself buying this productive app.

kimwpdev

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Version 1.2.1 is now out, and this update addresses performance issues including this one. Let me know how your experience goes.

Hi Testing your Super Contacts app now. Initially, I confused it with another "Super Contacts" app.

Anyway, I'm liking it so far and it is very functional.

There are some kinks though, like while I was adding contacts to a group that reached 40!!! The app slowed to a crawl. It even crashed once.
I don't know if this can be fixed. Hardware related perhaps? I'm using a Nokia Lumia 822.

If it runs smoothly, I see myself buying this productive app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers