[WP7] Speed Rovers. OLD School Racing Game back with Style !!!

Philino

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Speed Rovers version 1.0 has been released on Windows Phone.

Link To Download Speed Rovers on Windows Phone Store

*After a massive hit on Windows 8 app store, Philino Technologies is proud to present Speed Rovers for Windows Phone 7 and Windows Phone 8

*Supports both WP7 and WP8

*Ride across 5 cities (Shanghai, London, New York, Mexico and Tokyo), earn coins to unlock cities or unlock the the Rovers (5 different characters to choose from).

Time is limited between each checkpoints, so reach the next points to refill you time, and remember to avoid the road blocks or other vehicles. Collect coins (blue coins) and extra time (green coins) on the way

wp_ss_20130614_0028.jpg

Screenshot (2).jpg

wp_ss_20130615_0003.jpg

Philino

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Thanks :) Hope you like it and give us a good 5 start review :)

Apart from that you can always email us at : speedrovers@philino(dot)com in case you have any suggestions for improvements etc. This is just the 1st version and want to gradually improve it based on users comments.

DBDev

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
I tried it now and it was really fun! But, I noticed one problem: sometimes after you die, and you press restart, you die with once. It's probably because it's probably a car or something very close to you so you don't have time to react.

Philino

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
Good that you liked the game. Also thanks for letting me know about the bug. You are right. Its a small bug in the logic which generates a opponent right in front of the bike at the start of the game which causes it to crash the bike. However i just fixed the bug and also with help from a twitter user, uploading the a new build to include Brazil as well :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa