New Game Thundergod Matches

Ryan Waller1

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
Hey everybody,

I wanted to invite you guys to try our new game, Thundergod Matches. It is a really cool memory match game with excellent graphics. We are currently in the middle of a new update that will include leaderboards and a new game mode as well. We would love any support as this is our first game on Windows Phone. Our game needs some reviews and it would mean a lot to us to receive them. Please leave us feedback on what you would love to see added! The game is EXTREMELY challenging but have given you the ability to add extra time to each level. Thanks everyone!

Ryan
7.jpg

Ryan

Forthright Entertainment

Thundergod Matches shortner link
Thundergod Matches | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for bringing a new game to the attention of our members here on WPCentral. It looks interesting and fun. Good luck with your game, and please feel free to check out the other forums and interact with members here.

Ryan Waller

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Thanks Laura! Do you think the forum members would be interested if I offered a two or three day Free App sale for them. We are having a new update with Leaderboards coming in the next few weeks as well but I would love to offer the forum members something? Let me know what you think!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb