Advanced Business App ~ geoLogMobile : Beta Available

GEOLOG

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
geoLog UK is excited to announce a private beta program for our advanced business app ~ geoLogMobile.

geoLogMobile is a business application designed to bridge the gap created between mobile staff and office staff.

Promo_Set_A.png

Using advanced mobile and desktop technology, businesses can see where mobile staff are, what they're doing.

In addition to being location aware, office staff can create and push new jobs to mobile staff, then monitor the current status of each job as well as viewing logged activities as they happen.

Mobile staff can easily log photographic evidence, signatures, notes and points of interest, all tagged with vital GPS timestamps and location information. When photographs are taken, even the direction the camera is pointing is captured.

Communications between mobile staff and office staff are made simple, with a built-in business directory and messaging system. Once again vital GPS data is stored with each message, providing office staff with evidence of who said what and from where.

Promo_Set_B.png

geoLogMobile and geoLogDesktop provides any business with a powerful tool to monitor mobile staff and effectively communicate with them, securely storing photographic evidence, signatures and notes along the way.

All activities are stored using robust Windows Azure cloud services and are instantly available for office staff to view and act upon using geoLogDesktop, the web based control panel.

Promo_001.png
They are so many types of business that can take advantage of this technology, so if you would like to get your hands on it early sign up for our beta program now.

Once signed up you will receive a welcome email with app download instructions.

HARDWARE
geologMobile will run on Windows Phone 7 and Windows Phone 8 devices.

NOTE
This beta program is for geoLogMobile only, a geoLogDesktop beta program will follow shortly.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for bringing a new app to the attention of our members here on WPCentral. It looks interesting and useful. Good luck with your app, and please feel free to check out the other forums and interact with members here.

Narse77

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
I wish I could help you test as this is a really cool app. I really have noone else at work to use this with though :(

GEOLOG

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
I wish I could help you test as this is a really cool app. I really have noone else at work to use this with though :(

You can still take part! As part of the beta test your added to a fake company called 'Food Review International' and assigned a few fake jobs. This means your able to message other beta testers in the group! Cool stuff, signup and you'll see.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium