Thanks. Here is the translation bugs I found:
    Attachment 41586
    Controls tab, text is cutted off
    You can change "Прозрачность виртуальных кнопок" to "Прозрачность кнопок"
    "Настроить портретные виртуальные кнопки" to "Портретная ориентация"
    "Настроить ландшафтные виртуальные кнопки" to "Ландшафтная ориентация"
    Attachment 41588
    FAQ tab, text is cutted of after answer 6 and Roms tab must be "Образы"

Everything else is fine. Good idea with pricing.
    Hi, about the bugs, the frist one I've emailed you before but didn't have time to fix, the second I've seen already, it appears to be some limitation on size of tex content been so big, it can be fixed shring the text in two parts, but I never worried abou it ^^, the missing part is the contact email.

Good idea with pricing.
    just a test, using the MS trial system is better than have two apps on the store(easier to update as the two have to be equal), surprised me the one day 1500 downloads on the store after the removal from store and republish as free, maybe the price make people skip it(or they were afraid that it could disappear forever and got at first chance), on future I can make two versions to check(don't know if I can publish the same app with two names on store).
    08-29-2013 10:50 AM
    just a test, using the MS trial system is better than have two apps on the store(easier to update as the two have to be equal), surprised me the one day 1500 downloads on the store after the removal from store and republish as free, maybe the price make people skip it(or they were afraid that it could disappear forever and got at first chance), on future I can make two versions to check(don't know if I can publish the same app with two names on store).
    How about making the app free but adding an in-app purchase to donate? The incredibly popular "Battery" by Arthur Semenov uses this approach. Users browsing the store aren't necessarily going to read the full description of your app and may not bother investigating it if it isn't listed as free. Same goes for EmiNes, you're currently being undercut by the XNA based vNESLight and vNESLight Pro, whose controls and compatibility are inferior but are probably attracting WP8 users purely on price.

EmiPSX on the other hand is obviously going to be able to command a much higher price once compatibility reaches a reasonable level.
    08-29-2013 05:02 PM
    How about making the app free but adding an in-app purchase to donate? The incredibly popular "Battery" by Arthur Semenov uses this approach.
    This would actually be a fairly acceptable solution, much better than having a "paid" and "free trial" identical versions in regard to Genesis Plus GX license. The license forbids commercial use of the code but built-in donation is not considered as a commercial activity as long as it is not forced donation.

Thank you for respecting the original license. I hope that you do not forget about the sourcecode part which is as much important to my eyes, as already stated. A mention on the app main page explaining that this is a port of Genesis Plus GX with a link to the googlecode page (https://code.google.com/p/genplus-gx/), which contains original sourcecode and credits would be appreciated as well. I am always open to hear about potentially existing emulation bugs, having people knowing what emulator they are actually using and where specific game issues could be reported is always beneficial to the project
    08-29-2013 06:14 PM
    How about making the app free but adding an in-app purchase to donate? The incredibly popular "Battery" by Arthur Semenov uses this approach. Users browsing the store aren't necessarily going to read the full description of your app and may not bother investigating it if it isn't listed as free. Same goes for EmiNes, you're currently being undercut by the XNA based vNESLight and vNESLight Pro, whose controls and compatibility are inferior but are probably attracting WP8 users purely on price.

EmiPSX on the other hand is obviously going to be able to command a much higher price once compatibility reaches a reasonable level.
    to use In app purchase I need to add more code but I liked the idea on letting it free and may add it on future, is well know that people likes to install crap apps just because they are free , maybe the free trial on the store is not seen as free because some devs remove all the functionality on free trial version. Now I've finished a EmiNes update, didn't have much time to work because I'm finishing College and having lot of work but I'll implement the IAP when I have time, EmiNes was really unfinished and lots of people were giving bad reviews but It has already +500 downloads so I had to stop all and update it .

PS: the free waring is on top of page, is the first thing you see on description.

This would actually be a fairly acceptable solution, much better than having a "paid" and "free trial" identical versions in regard to Genesis Plus GX license. The license forbids commercial use of the code but built-in donation is not considered as a commercial activity as long as it is not forced donation.

Thank you for respecting the original license. I hope that you do not forget about the sourcecode part which is as much important to my eyes, as already stated. A mention on the app main page explaining that this is a port of Genesis Plus GX with a link to the googlecode page (https://code.google.com/p/genplus-gx/), which contains original sourcecode and credits would be appreciated as well. I am always open to hear about potentially existing emulation bugs, having people knowing what emulator they are actually using and where specific game issues could be reported is always beneficial to the project
    The EdSherriff idea may be better, I'll check on future, if you have access, you can see that the About Page is the most simple on all my apps just the thanks and my name (on current release I forgot to add the translation notice to thank Roman and hire more translators), I'll change it to add your licence and the open source notice when I have time, I'm out of time these days and for the next month, until I finish College(I hope). The store description is complicated, just a limited set of characters, I had to remove the updates to add the free notice.
    08-30-2013 10:06 AM
    Just wanted to thank you for this awesome emulator, I use it every day. Are there any considerations for implementing the Moga Pro controller sdk for controller support?

Also I too support Edsherriffs thoughts about making one for Windows 8 App store with Xbox 360 controller support. People with Windows 8 tablets are missing touch screen optimized emulators and people with Windows RT devices have no Sega emulators what so ever.

If you have a place where people can donate for future development on top of buying the app, I will gladly contribute a little bit.
    08-30-2013 04:52 PM
    Oi Andre tudo bem? pode liberar o download pra mim do EmiPSX? meu email marceloxxxxx@live.com

meu email comea assim o que mandei por pm... eu posos ajudar na traduo, ou o que puder ajudar...
    09-08-2013 07:13 AM
    Hi Andre,

I have a problem with your emulator, the Sonic 3 & Knuckles rom (which is more than 4 megabytes) won't load directly from your software, just if I open as an email attachment. Could you check what could be the issue please?

However, this emulator is a very good job for a Sonic fan like me:)

Thanks,

Misaly
    01-10-2014 03:22 AM
    Hi Andre, this emulator is a very good job
    Can you please update it with localisation fixes?

Off: Is there any news about EmiPSX? Will you make a new closed beta? I`m planning to hard reset my device after Black update for my 620. Hope there will no problems with the apps I already purchased.
    01-10-2014 03:14 PM
    I would also love there to be MOGA support in this emulator. I just bought a moga pro because I thought this had it. :( Well, at least I have the SNES and PSX emulators. If you get a chance, could you please add support for MOGA? I am awful with touch controls. Thanks!
    02-09-2014 11:23 AM
    Hi why will it not pick up all my roms from sdcard? It only shows up maybe 10 i have a lot more than that on sdcard.using Nokia 820 if helps
    09-22-2014 05:51 PM
    Hi my problem is the app doesn't read all the roms from sdcard only shows about 10 i have way more than that on card
    09-22-2014 05:56 PM
    Hi my problem is the app doesn't read all the roms from sdcard only shows about 10 i have way more than that on card ����
    Is it only seeing certain ROMs or just a random combination of ten? Are you using the trial or the paid version of the app? (not sure if there is still a difference between them).
    09-25-2014 01:41 PM
    Sweet! Installing right now!
    09-25-2014 06:06 PM
    Hi all, I would like to update this app to WP 8.1 and Windows 8.1 but I need help implementing all the UI using XAML and C++(there's not C# and C++ interop anymore), if someone knows any developer who want to help on development please send PM, please note that this is a free and opensource app, supported by donations only.
    10-17-2014 01:36 PM
    I have some doubts, and would like of the experience of those who have used and managed successfully. Andre Botelho said an update would have large X, Y, Z buttons, but I do not see the option to do so. Can anyone tell me how to get let X, Y, Z of the same size of the buttons A, B, C buttons? Another question is, how to run the game mortal kombat sega cd with the songs? Cause I can not open the .cue file in emigens plus emulator. Thanks to all who can expose their tips.

PS: I'm using Lumia 630 Dual Chip TV Digital. version Brazil.
    Last edited by umk3br; 11-12-2014 at 11:15 PM.
    11-11-2014 10:40 PM
    I've published a new update today, it is missing something because I've rewritten the source (like translations), but I'll do in time. Please test and give feedback.
    01-20-2015 06:03 PM
    Ol Andr. Eu atualizei para esta verso que voc publicou (25-01-15) mas no encontrei opo para aumentar os botes X, Y, Z para ficarem do mesmo tamanho dos botes A, B, C. Por favor me diga como posso fazer para deixar os 6 botes do mesmo tamanho (tamanho grande). Obrigado.

Hello Andr. I upgraded to this version you published (01.25.15) but I did not find option to increase the X, Y, Z to stay the same size of the buttons A, B, C. Please tell me how I can do to let the 6 buttons the same size (large size). Thank you.
    Last edited by umk3br; 01-26-2015 at 02:23 AM.
    01-26-2015 01:59 AM
    Ol Andr. Eu atualizei para esta verso que voc publicou (25-01-15) mas no encontrei opo para aumentar os botes X, Y, Z para ficarem do mesmo tamanho dos botes A, B, C. Por favor me diga como posso fazer para deixar os 6 botes do mesmo tamanho (tamanho grande). Obrigado.

Hello Andr. I upgraded to this version you published (01.25.15) but I did not find option to increase the X, Y, Z to stay the same size of the buttons A, B, C. Please tell me how I can do to let the 6 buttons the same size (large size). Thank you.
    Ainda no existe esta opo, eu vou incluir na proxima atualizao.

There's not this option still, please wait the next update.
    01-26-2015 08:32 AM
    Thank you Andr. I have some difficulty in triggering the keys X, Y, Z, it seems that the field of touchscreen of this keys is smaller. Would have a way to adjust the shape of equal sensitivity to touch all the buttons? Thank you again.
    01-26-2015 01:39 PM
    look good
    01-26-2015 08:37 PM
    Ainda no existe esta opo, eu vou incluir na proxima atualizao.

There's not this option still, please wait the next update.
    Andre please release an update for emipsx emulator. Many games are not working in emipsx with compare android emulator.
    .PBP formats are not working in emipsx emulator.so please make the emipsx emulator powerful and add support .PBP files.
    01-26-2015 08:44 PM
    After updates there is Russian localization missing. Should I translate it again or you can use old files?
    01-31-2015 04:25 PM
    De: Windows Store Policy Team
    Enviada em: ‎09/‎06/‎2015 20:11
    Para: andrebotelho
    Assunto: Notification: Windows Store Apps Unpublished 10.1

Dear Developer,

Microsoft has unpublished one or more of the apps registered to your account as they do not comply with Windows Store Policy Requirement 10.1. The app is too similar to one or more apps on the Store.
    06-18-2015 08:58 AM
    Someone knows anithing about it?
    06-18-2015 08:58 AM
99 ... 234